GWENT Public Beta now available!

+
Haradeas;n8602470 said:
Where can I find the patch notes?
Patch notes may be found in-game, under Options, and, for those on PC, in Galaxy's Library: Gwent (click 0.9.6, next to More).

hey guys i played a lot and i really like the changes. The new gameplay is a bit odd, but i think is better. i really enjoyed the matches and i personalized a deck :)
If the meta will continue like this (wihout brain dead decks ) i will invest in this game :)

kenage;n8603620 said:
Dear admin, There will be another reset?.
From our FAQ:
No further account progress wipes are planned, but — since GWENT is still in the beta stage of development — however unlikely, wipes are technically still possible. If we need to reset your beta progress, we will inform about that in advance.
So, no, another reset is not especially likely.

4RM3D;n8599300 said:
The cinematic trailer is pretty nice, however, the gameplay trailer is vastly outdated.

Well, the brand spanking new tutorial doesn't reflect the actual cards either so..

Hey, just to check -- in the FAQ it says no further wipes are planned in the beta stage, but is there still going to be a wipe at the end of beta?

TsarKoschei;n8611840 said:
Hey, just to check -- in the FAQ it says no further wipes are planned in the beta stage, but is there still going to be a wipe at the end of beta?

As far as I have been able to garner, no.

Mine is still in Closed Beta. Am I missing soimething? It says 0.9.6 Public Beta in my library but in game I can't sign in because "Public Beta is Coming Soon".

The staff made a good work with this new major patch, bravo !
A lot of good stuff, to bad there is still some card that are to powerful and are auto-included in all decks (I'm thinking about Rag Nar Roog...).

SnarkLord1980;n8613790 said:
As far as I have been able to garner, no.

This is a game changer for me. I've played 1800ish matches during CB and now i'm kinda worn out of the game.

If it is still not confirmed that a future wipe will or not take place, i dont think i can bother to invest so much time in the game.

el_Bosco;n8643100 said:
This is a game changer for me. I've played 1800ish matches during CB and now i'm kinda worn out of the game.

If it is still not confirmed that a future wipe will or not take place, i dont think i can bother to invest so much time in the game.

The FAQ says that there are no planned wipes in the future.

I found the Q&A and all my questions is answered there, thanks :)

Forget the question below :D

---
Thanks for the beta.

When do the beta end?

Do out progress get wiped before launch?

Is it confirmed, that there will be cross play between PC and PS?

Last edited:
Top Bottom