GWENT Public Beta now available!

+
GWENT Public Beta now available!

We’re excited to announce the start of Public Beta for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

You can jump into the game immediately by visiting playgwent.com on PC, or — on consoles — download the client directly through Xbox Store or PlayStation Store.

“Public Beta is an important step towards GWENT’s final release,” said Marcin Iwiński, co-founder of CD PROJEKT RED. “We’re opening the gates to everyone who wanted to play, but didn’t make it into the Closed Beta, and — at the same time — we’re introducing some pretty significant content and gameplay changes like adding animated versions of cards for every card in the game, new starter decks, or how weather cards work,” Iwiński adds. “I’m extra curious how all of the community feedback we’ve incorporated will resonate with both current players and those who’re just starting. Please keep the feedback coming, we’re listening!”

Check out these awesome videos to go along with the launch:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the server is off? I can not connect to the gwent servers. And I also can not connect to the gog galaxy application. Any explanation?

Riven-Twain;n8595710 said:
Have you tried closing Galaxy completely, and restarting?

yeap,only thing i didnt try is deleting and reinstalling the whole thing,it says version 0.9.6 public beta.

pl91;n8595750 said:
yeap,only thing i didnt try is deleting and reinstalling the whole thing,it says version 0.9.6 public beta.
That should be the right version. After you try a reinstall, if it still doesn't work, please, contact Gwent Support.

I'm guess the servers are not up yet, I keep getting servers are interrupted when trying to login to Gwent. So any help or idea would be nice would love to play again now that it is in open beta.

I got 54 kegs for the open beta (no real money purchased before); Thank you guys CD Project Red so much. I can't wait to try out the new cards. Everytime Gwent is updated I feel like it's a completely new card game, I have to learn the strats from the beginning again.

p/s: the server runs smooth like a charm, no issues so far; FYI, you might want to uninstall the CLOSED BETA version and install the OPEN BETA.

Anyone notice the new Gwent being slower than the close beta in terms of performance? I have a 1080 graphics card and there is still a slight lag when I play out cards that require targeting of some sort. I also find that the gold cards have lost their novelty. In close beta, owning a gold card felt good because you worked for it. Now, it's just another card because they are given out like candy!

The cinematic trailer is pretty nice, however, the gameplay trailer is vastly outdated.

Top Bottom