x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gwent beta live stream with developers 12.06.2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gwent beta live stream with developers 12.06.2017

Join us live on Monday June 12th, at 9PM CEST (12PM PDT) on the CD PROJEKT RED Twitch channel! We'll be talking more about the upcoming update! As always we'll be answering your questions, so be sure to stop by!

See everyone there!
    'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, review the Rules and Regulations of the Forums. Thank you.

Comment

Is it safe to assume that you will reveal the release date of the patch during that stream?

Comment

Let's get the monster buffs rasping! CONSUUUUME

Comment

I cannot wait for the patch to hit, I will then craft what I need for my decks...

Comment

So no patch until Tuesday?? Oh come on, I had to stop playing to not hit lvl 20...

Comment

Originally posted by Brenex View Post
              So no patch until Tuesday?? Oh come on, I had to stop playing to not hit lvl 20...
              Yeah, I was thinking of stopping playing, I'm three more games to lvl 20, but if I'd get a leader card then no thanks :|
              Last edited by Seykan; 09-06-17, 19:53.

Comment

is there any chance to announce some kind of expansion or new cards soon or later?

Comment

Originally posted by Cricco89 View Post
                  is there any chance to announce some kind of expansion or new cards soon or later?
                  you realize the game is still in beta, right..? i don't think announcing an expansion before the game is released is ever a good thing, especially with all the balance problems plaguing the game ATM

Comment

Originally posted by Brenex View Post
                    well, it's already friday; and they sure won't release a patch on the weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by RickMelethron View Post

you realize the game is still in beta, right..? i don't think announcing an expansion before the game is released is ever a good thing, especially with all the balance problems plaguing the game ATM
                      Yes Gwent is in the open beta, and yes i realize that. But the game did a pretty long time in closed beta, and we are in 2017: nowadays games publishers usually announce their plains for further expansion or dlc very long time before the release. So, nothing will be unusually if they announce something like an expansion or some new cards, or some new game modality. For Example i play on a PS4 and i can't play vs any of my friends... yet...

Comment

No. The game was released like 2 weeks ago. Don't expect anything of the sort before a few months.

Comment

nowadays games publishers usually announce their plains for further expansion or dlc very long time before the release.
                          yeah, because they want to make easy money out of people on the hype-train buying season passes for games the majority of them won't be playing in a month... i'd rather have them take their time and fix the game now instead of worrying about what they'll do after a release date which hasn't even been announced.

don't want gwent to become the next battlefront/for honor

Comment

I hope we'll see some changes to weather cards and control decks in general. It's getting boring real fast when we only play 1 round against Spellatel and Spellgaard and the other 1-2 rounds you just throw expendable cards and let them die.

Comment

I assume its the new patch stream? Or at least i hope so

Comment

Working...
                              X