Milva shouldn't work the way it does

+
Its completely OP (not to mention unfair since we cant do anything else) and its value is potentially agravated due to ST faction hability.

ST atm is, BY FAR, the strongest deck in the game and it needs a strong nerf. As many ppl have pointed out, the last card of the match most of the time decides the match so that solely makes their faction perk the best among all decks. They simply have ways to counter everything: traps, neverending flow of special cads (counters weathers, strong units, etc), multiple spawns, damage, consistent and unavoidable card upper hand. Right now, whenever I encounter a SK deck, I just go all in the 1st round to try to win atleast 1, and then ff. Its just a waste of time really.

Thank god ST is also the less played (in 280 games played since 26 december i've had just 40 ST with a win ratio of 20-30%).

Last edited:
el_Bosco;n7510630 said:
Its completely OP (not to mention unfair since we cant do anything else) and its value is potentially agravated due to ST faction hability.

ST atm is, BY FAR, the strongest deck in the game and it needs a strong nerf. As many ppl have pointed out, the last card of the match most of the time decides the match so that solely makes their faction perk the best among all decks. They simply have ways to counter everything: traps, neverending flow of special cads (counters weathers, strong units, etc), multiple spawns, damage, consistent and unavoidable card upper hand. Right now, whenever I encounter a SK deck, I just go all in the 1st round to try to win atleast 1, and then ff. Its just a waste of time really.

Thank god ST is also the less played (in 280 games played since 26 december i've had just 40 ST with a win ratio of 20-30%).

But you want a strong nerf ??? It doesn't need a lot of nerfs nor strong nerf. It needs strategy and fresh deck ideas - I can beat atm the most of the Scoia decks.

el_Bosco;n7510630 said:

Regardless of whether or not ST is "OP", none of those reasons include Milva. She is just the icing on the cake; a mere bonus. You have to understand that Milva can backfire or be rendered useless in just as many cases as she can turn the tide of battle. Removing Milva will solve nothing. Plenty of (neutral) cards to take her place.

LadyAly;n7510670 said:
But you want a strong nerf ??? It doesn't need a lot of nerfs nor strong nerf. It needs strategy and fresh deck ideas - I can beat atm the most of the Scoia decks.

Err.. what does that have to do with anything? Being the least played faction (according to my statistics) doesnt mean its not OP and worth nerfing.

4RM3D;n7510950 said:
Regardless of whether or not ST is "OP", none of those reasons include Milva. She is just the icing on the cake; a mere bonus. You have to understand that Milva can backfire or be rendered useless in just as many cases as she can turn the tide of battle. Removing Milva will solve nothing. Plenty of (neutral) cards to take her place.

Also true yeah. Imo she's OP due to the synergy she provides to a already OP faction. Were she in any other deck, I could live with her.

el_Bosco;n7510630 said:

Less played? What elo? I can tell you at 2000+, 4 out of 5 games are vs ST.

TheWalkingHawking;n7517120 said:
Less played? What elo? I can tell you at 2000+, 4 out of 5 games are vs ST.

Random matches. I'm lvl30. I'm not risking ranked with an unfinished game.

el_Bosco;n7519040 said:

I see. Anyway i wouldn't take playing ranked as a risk, you won't get a real picture of the current state of the game if you don't try ranked, that's where you get to see what's broken, easy to abuse, unreliable... or at least that's how i see it, but hey, i'm not going to tell you what you should do :p

el_Bosco;n7519040 said:
What risk? The rewards are the same, Better actually because of the rank up rewards.

Your still versing the same kind of decks you do in causal.

The ranked season will end and reset before the game comes out anyway so again no risk there.

geok1ng;n7501360 said:
Countering some of the lies posted before:

We don't call others liars around here. Ever. Feel free to counter their posts and provide evidence to the contrary, but making accusations like this has a bad history of starting trouble. So, don't do it. Anyone.

Top Bottom