x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Players - Tips and Suggestions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've barely been able to play since 0.8.72 released. When I do, I get to complete maybe one game out of 10+ (game loss with no reason, or the "lost connection" error nearly every game). If anybody with consistent access has time, can you please scan the OP for anything information that is no longer relevant (so I can update it). New players, can you confirm there have been no changes to the starter cards?
    Last edited by Treamayne; 22-04-17, 04:49.
    V/R

Treamayne

Theme Decks - New Player Tips - Starter Deck Synopsis - Non-bug FAQ - Known Issues thread - Bug/Feedback Submission Form

Comment

Hi there,
      sorry I'm new and not sure whether I can write here. I couldn't find the right topic.
      Could someone explain me how can I hit 2/3 opponents cards?
      for example : I have a card that strikes 2 opposing cards with 3 points... now if they are not in the same row..how do I target them. I saw some opponents did so...
      thanks a lot for your help

Comment

Bubcik There are four types of spell targeting.

1) Targeted: You can select the target (and sometimes the adjacent cards). These are limited to one row. Example: Manticore Venom.
        2) Conditional: All targets on the battlefield that meet the condition will be hit. This usually translate to all the strongest or weakest targets. Examples: Scorch and Epidemic.
        3) Random: Selects one or more random opposing units on the battlefield. Example Ragh Nar Roog.
        4) Triggered: Target will be hit when the ambush is triggered. Example Fireball Trap.

Comment

thank you for your help !!!

Comment

Since i can't create topic on my own here yet, i'll ask here.
            So i wonder how exactly Renew golden card works. It say it return non-golden unite from graveyard on table. But does it means it will be count as 'played' again, thus activate all abilities on 'been played' Or just plainly return it on battlefield and no 'on play' abilities will be activated?

In particular i wonder how would in work on Nekker Warrior card. Which is on been played will create 2 copies of another unite on table and will put them in graveyard.
            So, if one or more of my Nekker Warriors is dead, and i will play Renew on them, and put them on the table. Will activate its special ability again, and will allow me to create another two copies of another unite, or will it be just been put on battlefield and nothing else?
            Last edited by Red-Wyrm; 19-05-17, 16:13.

Comment

Red-Wyrm

Renew can only resurrect a gold card from the graveyard. The resurrected card will be played onto the board and its ability will trigger again.

Comment

Originally posted by 4RM3D View Post
                Red-Wyrm

Renew can only resurrect a gold card from the graveyard. The resurrected card will be played onto the board and its ability will trigger again.
                Oh, ok... well, that's a shame, i hoped i could resurrect Nekker with that card :P

Comment

Public Beta update started. I have updated the Starter deck contents (but not the advice yet - that is italicized to show it has not been updated.

Also, anybody who wants to assist reviewing the previous material can post here with update suggestions (especially info that is obsolete).
                  V/R

Treamayne

Theme Decks - New Player Tips - Starter Deck Synopsis - Non-bug FAQ - Known Issues thread - Bug/Feedback Submission Form

Comment

Working...
                  X