a thought regarding the weather changes

+
a thought regarding the weather changes

now i am not the best player in the world,and what i write here may seem weird(or even worse stupid) but humour me and give this a thought.

ST decks always prefered aeromancy over any double weather card.the reason 90% of the time was that aeromancy can give all 3 weathers.
10% of the time though i figured while playing,was because ST dont really want to stack all their units in 1 row due to a combination of lacerate and low strength units.

so now that u can only use 1 of the 2 weathers,ST decks (every deck to say the truth,but aeromancy was mainly played in ST) can play aeromancy and a weaker version of aeromancy in one deck(or 3 or 4 if u want,but maybe too much :D).

so i was thinking,that maybe this nerf to weather monster,was actually an offensive buff to some of ST decks?

share your thoughts!

Aeromancy is banished after use, not the other weather cards, so they may be better for ST with Aglais than Aeromancy.
Since now elven mercs are front row only and elveshave lost a lot of agility, I think ST should use some of th other silver weather cards and aeromancy is more or less obsolete in its current state unless you want even more weather cards in your deck?

Guest 3973540

LDiCesare;n7841730 said:
Aeromancy is banished after use, not the other weather cards
In the tooltip (English) it says they are.
I have seen discussed that CDPR considers changes to Aeromancy. What kind of changes idk.

LDiCesare;n7841730 said:
Aeromancy is banished after use, not the other weather cards, so they may be better for ST with Aglais than Aeromancy.
Since now elven mercs are front row only and elveshave lost a lot of agility, I think ST should use some of th other silver weather cards and aeromancy is more or less obsolete in its current state unless you want even more weather cards in your deck?

there is a reason old aglais was so good with aeromancy,and now,even with aglais nerfed,you can still kinda play 2 "Aeromancies"

xiong2mao;n7842450 said:
In the tooltip (English) it says they are.
I have seen discussed that CDPR considers changes to Aeromancy. What kind of changes idk.

still the point isnt if u can play aglais with the weather card,my point is that now you can play double or triple or even quadruple aeromancy if u want.

Top Bottom