moving cards back to new rows

+
moving cards back to new rows

When cards are moved back to a new roll like when the Drowner moves a card to the siege row the card that was move should lose points. Plus it should no longer be able to have any new points added to it while in the wrong row.

...what? The point of a Drowner is to drown units - aka combo with rain. Don't know where you're getting the second idea from though. That'd be awful.

Mr.Whiskers;n7877690 said:
G:Aard is already too strong. It doesn't need more effects. </3

I rarely meet a weather deck. Gaard has become even more exceptional :( He is not a bad card at all, though, don't get me wrong.

I think what the OP reasoning is that because you are picking the card up, and then placing it back down it should lose all buffs, similar to how decoy removes all green strength.
and I disagree with that. How it works now is fine, a card loses all buffs when returned to the hand. Not when moving rows, and that IMO is fine.

Last edited:
Lim3zer0;n7897150 said:
I think what the OP reasoning is that because you are picking the card up, and then placing it back down it should loose all buffs, similar how decoy removes all green strength.
and I disagree with that. How it works now is fine, a card looses all buffs when returned to the hand. Not when moving rows, and that IMO is fine.

Exactly. OP's suggestion would summon questions for cards like Odrin, Spectral whale etc.

Top Bottom