x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monster Deck Strategies

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did not play Monster weather for ages but it's basically the same with every unit that spawns copies of it. You wanna play them early to thin your deck. Wild Hunt Riders, Foglets, Temerian Foot soldiers, you name it, play them asap so they are gone and can't be drawn in round 2.

Comment

• Question was about 6-str ancients, not 2-str foglets. Put two 'meta-counter' weather cards in place of them or not?

Comment

• I'm not sure why Griffin can still catch non bronze unit, every bronze reanimator has been nerfed that way, Griffin should follow the rule now.

Comment

• I usually use a deck based around Nithral's ability! With as much as possible Wild Hunt riders and soldiers, combined with Caranthir's awesome effect and Imlerith and Eredin as well I find it works pretty nicely. Also got some other cards in there though, just so I'm not completely helpless without my Nithral card. What do you think?

Comment

• I think it is the definitive Wild Hunt monster control archetype, not much to say about it. Only it's too expensive. Nithral alone costs 800 scraps and sits in valuable silver slot. Immlerith is another 800 and sitting in even more valuable golden slot.

Comment

Working...
            X