New Fringila

+
New Fringila

New Fringila is a current Keira Metz. Set the strength of unit on the right to units on the left. 6 str if on your side, 2 if on opponents, silver. This effect is way better in NG then in NR right now. Why? Because of rot tossers/emmisaries/ambassadors who you can put literally anywhere on opponents side. So Rot tosser + Vigo obliterates any high buffed unit even without the cow trigger. Thoughts?

Monsters went from the weakest to strongest faction in one patch; I wouldn't be surprised if the time of The Great Sun is upon us. As a faction they have some of the most unique and individually powerful cards currently, but they are still very weak. Maybe a few of these 'op' interactions will bring up their win rate to the others.

For the combo you mentioned it requires that the other player doesn't interrupt it since the cow triggers on their turn the next round (immediately remove it). Also it is only possible one time per game. When NG first released people would rot tosser the empty ranged row and epidemic Cantarella the next round. People quickly learned to work around this. If the only thing on the row is a cow, 30 point Vran and a 3 point bug... alarm bells should be going off that you need to hold onto an answer. It's like a more complicated Gigni that you can work around since it will be very televised.

Last edited:
IAxiiYourMother;n8568550 said:
Monsters went from the weakest to strongest faction in one patch; I wouldn't be surprised if the time of The Great Sun is upon us. As a faction they have some of the most unique and individually powerful cards currently, but they are still very weak.

Im wondering if we play the same game... :|

I think the description is sh1t, it will be easier, if it said something like:
Copy this power
<--
to this card
-->

She is not overpowered. If you use her loyal you are usually setting up for an Igni or scorch. Disloyal she often doesn't bring more than 8-10 points. Sometimes she is very good against resilient units but Cynthia is more reliable, especially in a reveal deck.

Love the card, but should I be able to play this anywhere on the opponent's board when playing it as a spy? I played some games earlier, and all I could do was put it on my opponent's front row.

Top Bottom