My Nilfgaard Reveal Deck

+
My Nilfgaard Reveal Deck

I thought Id share my NG reveal deck that I have been using solely up to level 10, with (guessing) a 75% win rate, and then on ranked.

http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/18858-lim3zer0s-reveal

Morvran

This is a very high tempo deck, that either plays for the win very aggressively round 1, or plays for early CA in round 1, depending on what you see in your opponents hand.

NG has been the tougher match-ups, particularly the mirror.

I reached level 10 today with Morvran aswell, only mechanic I played so far cause it is kind of what I played on my TW3 deck, the only thing is I actually run half reveal, half spies cause i don't have all the cards yet.
My biggest concern would be as I rank up and commit to the deck, that would be checking that the meta is limited and the reveal mechanic not being powerful enough, since weather and skellige are quite strong as I saw so far.

rafaelunefa;n8711590 said:
I like this deck you thing as a F2P you could run it?

With the change to gold and silver costs, that silver = 200 and gold = 800 scraps, any deck is more or less the same in terms of cost, and therefore every deck is equally obtainable*.
However this uses a lot of faction specific cards so unless you want to go NIlfgaard, I don't recommend this particular one. If you are a new player and F2P try to stick to neutral cards for the most part.

Lim3zer0;n8716210 said:
With the change to gold and silver costs, that silver = 200 and gold = 800 scraps, any deck is more or less the same in terms of cost, and therefore every deck is equally obtainable*.
However this uses a lot of faction specific cards so unless you want to go NIlfgaard, I don't recommend this particular one. If you are a new player and F2P try to stick to neutral cards for the most part.

thanks for the answer I do like this version I will try to get some rank and scraps using something else and them try this one

Top Bottom