Any good Henselt decks?

+
Any good Henselt decks?

Hi there, I know Radovid is currently the best leader currently for NR but I really like Henselt, So I was wondering If anyone knew and semi competitive Henselt decks! Many thanks!

I've seen Henselt decks with the same basics as Radovid, only they use Pavetta. The typical play is Reavers + Foot Soldier + Henselt and then Pavetta. In round 2, Villen + Ciri and in round 3, Shani + Pavetta.

Personally, I don't like the deck because it's too dependent on getting Pavetta.

Honesty, i never use Shani nor Pavetta in my Henselt Deck and i Win very often except against Monster consumers (50/50 to win here).
My Henselt deck is based on three of each Reinforced Trebuchet, Reinforced Ballista and Siege Tower, + 3x Kaedweni Siege Expert. As a Bonus i got Ves+Blue Stripes Commando and 2x poor Infantry to get a bit more variety against moanster decks with Dagon, ofc Reaver Scout 3x and 2x Medic. As for silvers i use trololo, dandelion, ves, reinforcements, johnny(or thaler) and roach.
Gold i use default Geralt, yennefer the conjurer, the bloody baron and John Natalis.

You can also go the complete oppsite direction by not using siege at all and instead spam poor infantry, blue stripes, redanian elite, reaver hunters and temerian foot soldiers, except ballista and/or trebuchet since they are super annoying and can be played as a scapegoat or an early finisher, play 3x trebuchets and yennerfer and the opponent is almost guaranteed to pass on the first round.

Guest 4129750

I think overall this faction is the weakest of them all. Most of their units have a lower strength than other factions, and the armor mechanic while interesting, takes too many turns to set up, assuming also that all those armored units remained on the board. Siege does not seem to be a major archetype for this faction which weakens it. The changes from open beta really debuffed this faction . For beginners, it is better to go with scotiael or monsters.

Top Bottom