Northerners arent so bad... they are just weird

+
shroudb;n8788280 said:
Dear God... how much deck thinning is there?
3 commando
2 pfi
3 adepts
1 thaler
2 dijistra
1 ves
3 reaver scouts
3 cavalry
1 reinforcement
3 medics (I assume you shuffle in some of the self thinning back?)

Did I miss any?

The problem with this is that you're overloaded with otherwise useless units if you pull them all on round 1...

- Commandos
- Reaver Scouts
- Reaver Hunters
- Weather Cards
- Aretuza Adepts
- Field Medics
- Poor Fucking Infantry
- Light Cavalry

- 2 Dijkstra is impossible
- Cavalry is not for deck thinning
- If your deck is weak on power to begin with, it doesn't matter how much you thin it anyways.

It basically relies on pulling specific cards or only 1 of each card and is a very inconsistent deck with plenty of RNG factor.

PrincessMassacre;n8914950 said:
The problem with this is that you're overloaded with otherwise useless units if you pull them all on round 1...

- Commandos
- Reaver Scouts
- Reaver Hunters
- Weather Cards
- Aretuza Adepts
- Field Medics
- Poor Fucking Infantry
- Light Cavalry

- 2 Dijkstra is impossible
- Cavalry is not for deck thinning
- If your deck is weak on power to begin with, it doesn't matter how much you thin it anyways.

It basically relies on pulling specific cards or only 1 of each card and is a very inconsistent deck with plenty of RNG factor.
You do realize that I'm not the OP right?

And I was just pointing out how much thinning his deck has.

if it works or not, it's up to him, and according to him, it does.

p.s. dijistra is a 2 card thinner, I don't see how you think it's "impossible"
cavalry thins by 3, regardless if it's the reason it's there or not
the whole point of OPs deck is a ton of (low power) units to take advantage of foltest buff. The "thinning" basically comes with extra points attached, that's how it works.

shroudb I've played NR long enough to know what works and what doesn't. That might work at rank 14, but it won't work at all in higher ranks. Dijkstra can indeed thin 2 cards, but he's 1 unit is what I meant. Cavalry? Just lulz... Poor Infantry? Just lulz...

PrincessMassacre;n8920420 said:
shroudb I've played NR long enough to know what works and what doesn't. That might work at rank 14, but it won't work at all in higher ranks. Dijkstra can indeed thin 2 cards, but he's 1 unit is what I meant. Cavalry? Just lulz... Poor Infantry? Just lulz...

once more, i'm NOT the OP.

i was just commenting on how much thinning HE has on his posted deck, nothing more, nothing less. I haven't even tried his deck to see if it works or not.

PrincessMassacre;n8920420 said:

Im OP. Sadly the deck in this version is dead now thanks to the adept nerf. Im really curious about that "Cavalry?" As i see it and felt it in game the cavalry is a must include otherwise i dont see a way how NR could compete with any tempo plays your opponents could do. What is your way of solving this?

I took this deck to rank 15 btw then the nerfs to the adept hit so this list is no longer functional sadly.

NR is boring sylistically only if you have no imagination and only play net decks. Sure, NR needs some love from the REDs, but just because you don't understand the faction doesn't make it a lousy faction. :cheers:

Top Bottom