Old Ruben & Dunkoro's Punisher Radovid Deck

+
Old Ruben & Dunkoro's Punisher Radovid Deck

Hey all!!!

I found this deck right before OB started on PS4 and always wanted to try it out. It didn't seem to fit the last meta but I feel like it might work on the current one, but I'm not sure....
I think you can kinda incorporate it around a Machine Deck like Swim's with some interchangeable card...or just use Radovid as leader?
It feels like a great counter to the often seen Consume Monster, Skellige, and Machine NR decks I often see with it's lock down utility.
But I am just fishing for feedback really.

Thanks!

with how the meta is right now I doubt that this deck will work at all. You have even less machines than Swim's deck and there's a couple silver that's very vulnerable to removals not to mention weak when compare to other silver in NR
Temerian soldier without Sgt to buff? Roche without other bluestripes for trio? What is the focus?

rolandhsu;n8911950 said:
with how the meta is right now I doubt that this deck will work at all. You have even less machines than Swim's deck and there's a couple silver that's very vulnerable to removals not to mention weak when compare to other silver in NR
Temerian soldier without Sgt to buff? Roche without other bluestripes for trio? What is the focus?

Ya, that stinks then... Thank you for the feedback! I'm just trying to not fall into a meta cookie cutter deck but wish to find one that counters them, but would that force it into the meta then??? The search continues....

There's not that many different mechanics but deck building should focus on at least one 1 faction mechanic. NR has machine and swarm as the big mechanic and other boost card to support, lock cards to counter opponent, and weather summoning card to disrupt.
http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/21566-3-8k-mmr-witcher-happy-ending
this is only list I can think of that did not focus on either in NR decks but it seems very draw depend.

rolandhsu;n8916120 said:
There's not that many different mechanics but deck building should focus on at least one 1 faction mechanic. NR has machine and swarm as the big mechanic and other boost card to support, lock cards to counter opponent, and weather summoning card to disrupt.
http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/21566-3-8k-mmr-witcher-happy-ending
this is only list I can think of that did not focus on either in NR decks but it seems very draw depend.

I keep trying Swim's Siege deck, but my Siege Supports get locked or shocked out...only seems to work on new players.

Radovid has been really good for me at least and I'm going to try a Bloody Baron deck. I will def give that deck a try as well, thank you!

Top Bottom