Greenspindle's Elven Storm

+
Greenspindle's Elven Storm

after the "positioning" update, a feature I don't really like (at the moment), my decks didn't proove their worth any longer. So I decided to build a deck around Elven and Elven triggered effects from scratch and my available cards ==>> http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/15347-g...es-elven-storm
At the moment, I'm pretty happy with the outcome. But because there is always lots of room for improvements, I would really appreciate your ideas and suggestions! Just as an example: Brouver didn't manage to show his worth, because I ran out of silvers in round 2 and so there's no improvemnt he can do. But I'm not sure which leader might be a good replacement.

The absence of gold and the missing silver ... I love the idea of extremely poor low budget decks. Nevertheless, I'll take a closer look at my silver and gold cards. And about Yaevinn, I'm not pretty sure about his effects on the game mechanics. Will try him too.
Thanks a lot for your replies.

Last edited:
Greenspindle;n8200400 said:
The absence of gold and the missing silver ... I love the idea of extremely poor low budget decks. Envertheless, I'll take a closer look at my silver and gold cards. And about Yaevinn, I'm not pretty sure about his effects on the game mechanics. Will try him too.
Thanks a lot for your replies.

You mostly use him in the round you're going to lose, so his power doesn't matter while you're gaining card advantage. He's also a good counter for Villentretenmerth or just throw him into the weather and use your spare dimeritium shackles to remove the weather immunity & enjoy your 1 point card advantage guy.
Also I feel like Milva is completely out of the place..Elven Mercenaries are relentless, you'd most likely return your Vesemir or a buffed Havekar Support = terrible idea. Aglais/Ithlinne/Schirru/Saskia etc. all could fill in the deck better than Milva. Also you have no removal in your deck, so you're 100% vulnerable to your opponent's combos. (No, Malena and Vrihedd Officers don't really work as removals.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom