ciri dash mulligan deck ive been playing.

+
Noela;n8926950 said:
Not sure about Roach, since she now is played from the hand and not from the deck.

what do you mean???i dont have saskia in the deck,the nerf to roach doesnt really affect my deck.

Oh, maybe it was a bug, but I left Roach out of my deck because it didn,t play from deck. It happened to me with the Saskia combo, but also when playing Yen Con.

EDIT: yep, a bug on my part, I tried on practice twice with Yen Con, once it worked, once not ;)

Last edited:
Noela;n8927120 said:
Oh, maybe it was a bug, but I left Roach out of my deck because it didn,t play from deck. It happened to me with the Saskia combo, but also when playing Yen Con.

EDIT: yep, a bug on my part, I tried on practice twice with Yen Con, once it worked, once not ;)

you had me worried there for a moment :),had to double check!other than that,any feedback or recommendations?

It seems like a nice mulligan/control...but still...not sure about Roach. Have you considered Sarah? It seems to me a card that matches the style of your deck.

Noela;n8936060 said:
It seems like a nice mulligan/control...but still...not sure about Roach. Have you considered Sarah? It seems to me a card that matches the style of your deck.

i did try her,but she didnt really work very well,since the only gold you want to swap with sarah is ciri.this made the situations of her actually being useful few and far apart.

Top Bottom