Could y'all rate my SK deck

+
Could y'all rate my SK deck

Ain't great with screenshots etc (pretty derp I know)

Any suggestions on this deck?

Bronze:
Axeman X3
Savage Bear X2
Priestess of Freya X3
Brokvar Archer dudes X3
First Lights X2
Reset Smith Dude X1

Silver:
Sigfrida
Octvist
Dim Bomb
Donar
BlueBOY Lugos
Restore

Gold:
Birna Bran
Ermion
Ciri
YenCon (although will swap her out after the patch (dunno who for maybe Coral))

Any suggestions ?

​​​​​Dunno if I should swap out octvist for myttagarte (or however that dragons spelt)

-What's your leader?

-Post patch I would consider Myrg for Restore

-Perhaps Wild Meme of the Sea for YennConn? (Post patch)

-GIgni is always good and could theoretically replace Ciri (you have so many CA sources right now)

-You may need 1 Clear Skies... considering you're Axeman heavy.

Otherwise it looks good.

Looks good but Ciri isn't necesary, you can sawp her for Coral or Gigni like Codexhel said.

I prefer Hjalmaar+Myrgtabrakke combo instead of Ermion and Ocvist since it's very good at winning round 1 against Crones play.
Hjalmaar has the added value of adding a unit to the opposing side wich works well with Whale/Yen/Archers/Harald so not killing Lord of Undvik has it's benefits.
Myrgtabrakke can help against Cow Carcass or set up a Gigni.

Yen will still be good since she only got reduced by 1 strength and while Wild Boar of the Sea seems tempting I think Yen is still much better because you can revive her with Sigrdrifa/Restore if she is Dshackled.

By the way in the list there are only 24 cards so I hope the one you forgot is a third First Light cause it helps thin your deck and is very good against weather.

Gonna put in Myrg instead of restore yes but thinking I may need Cleaver now as locking and unlocking is gonna be pretty important. I think I'm gonna keep Octvist and yea gonna swap out Ciri for Gigni or Hjalmar haven't decided yet - may get both and try em out just to see which is better.

But yea so basically, restore out for cleaver or Myrg?
Or should I take two silvers out to accommodate both?

Hey Tetriarch3....I play an Axeman Damage also...I have GIGNI and Hjalmar...I personally have found Hjalmar way more consistent as it seems 30-40% of time the IGNI goes to waste because there is nothing to blast on row over 20...That can be really frustrating...A Legendary Gold giving me 4 value! With Hjalmar you are guaranteed a net plus 10 but with Myrg you can almost always kill the spawn from Hjalmar to get the big net 25....Also you have a ton of CA cards...I would not run CIRI without Roach personally...but I also think there are a couple of better plays than Donar....that would be my switch out...Heck even go with Decoy or Cyprian WIey(sp)...great for axemen and his power is going to 7 I heard in the new patch (if that change sticks )..... Hope that helps...What rank are you right now? XV

Tetriarch3;n8185040 said:
Gonna put in Myrg instead of restore yes but thinking I may need Cleaver now as locking and unlocking is gonna be pretty important. I think I'm gonna keep Octvist and yea gonna swap out Ciri for Gigni or Hjalmar haven't decided yet - may get both and try em out just to see which is better.

But yea so basically, restore out for cleaver or Myrg?
Or should I take two silvers out to accommodate both?

Cleaver is not a good choice in my opinion considering he can't lock Gold cards, you would be better off just swaping a First Light for a Dshackles.

zantclick;n8186320 said:
Can we just have CDPR rename the character to this? NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO SPELL OR PRONOUNCE "Sigrdrifa"

At least people know how to write Villenmethingy or Jennifer Jennefer Yen uhm... ah dammit.

4RM3D;n8186520 said:
At least people know how to write Villenmethingy or Jennifer Jennefer Yen uhm... ah dammit.
I don't know what's so hard about Victoria, "VickyIsATenAtMost" and her best friend, Jennifer of Vancouver. Jennifer's in love with Jerold of Rochester but it's a long distance relationship. Dennis "Dandelion" Lyons talked all about them during his Reddit AMA, "I'm A Narcissistic Poet, AMA".

Since NG is prominent now, I would consider taking G:Igni (instead of Ermion) and Wild Boar (instead of Birna) or Myrgtabrakke (instead of Donar). If you are on a budget, start with cheaper goldens like Wild Boar.

You will scorch their fat units and use Boar and the drake to damage enemies and buff your Axemen and/or remove cows and 2 str spies.

I also believe you don't need 2 spies for this deck. Certainly, you don't need Ermion (unless you really want that card draw).

However, with all the locking after the patch, I don't think Axeman deck is good. Also consider taking Cleaver instead of Blueboy (the whale will most likely be removed or locked anyway).

Top Bottom