[Bug] Reaver Scout

+
[Bug] Reaver Scout

I think Reaver scout is not working properly.

The ability of the card is to draw a played bronze card from your deck (if there is a copy of it).

It works normally but ability will kick in if you draw the copy during initial draw phase and put back in the deck

for example:

i draw two poor infantry and a reaver scout. I put one of the two poor infantry back into deck. during play i played poor infantry and then played reaver scout ask it to summon the other poor infantry. it will not draw the other copy of poor infantry from my deck. however it will work if i draw the 1 poor infantry and 1 reaver scout.

during my play I tested it on other double bronze cards as well and reaver scout will not work if draw both at initial draw phase so i think this issue need to be look at.

@liujeffqi
Hi,
I tried to reproduce the issue using the steps you mentioned but Reaver Scout copied Poor Infantry correctly in every instance.
Could you please record a video of the issue or provide more information about your deck? Eg. amount of Poor Infantry cards you currently have in your deck (is it 2 or 3?), how many Reaver Scouts are there, etc. Also, is this issue 100% reproducible, that is occurs every time? Or was it accidental, occurred once or only few times?

Last edited:
I had the same problem before, but for me it occured when I used the Reaver Scout on Blue Stripes Commando and Blue Stripes Scout. (I already sent a bug report ticket)
After reading your post I tried to replicate the problem. I redrew 1 Blue Stripe Commando in the mulligan phase. I first played the other Blue Stripes Commando I had in my hand. In the 2 following rounds I used 2 Reaver Scouts and succesfully got both remaining Blue Stripes Commando units out of my deck.

So the replication was unsuccesful.

*Edit 1: The bug occured again after putting 1 Blue Stripes Scout back into the deck and using Reaver Scout on the one I kept in my hand. So the bug can be replecated but does not occur every time.

Last edited:
Just had this bug happen to me two times in a row, both were Northern Realms vs Northern Realms games. Both times playing Reaver Scout while two copies of Redanian Elite were on the battlefield and one still in the deck resulted in nothing being played. Was not redrawing Redanian Elite nor Reaver Scout both times.

@vennecto
Happened to me like 5-6 times last night. not just poor infantry but also Ballista, Redanian Elite and other cards. all of those I only have 2 copies each. so in the draw phase I draw all my copies of that card at beginning and redrew 1 of them. it happen to my oppient once as well as i saw he use on his Ballista but nothing happened. I will try record it, tonight once I got home.

Last edited:
also happened to me several games in a row when trying to use reaver scout on siege units (and reaver hunters); I exited the game, restarted, and then the card behaved normally the rest of my session. the bugged behavior was: (reaver scout is played, bronze card is targeted, but the duplicate fails to get called from deck.)

I try reproduce the bug 4 times today and failed... it is working perfectly so far. i am so clueless now. it magically fixed itself. will give a try tomorrow

@all good news everyone!

This issue should be already resolved after an update on our end.
If you experience this issue again, please let our Tech Support know immediately.

Cheers!

I've had this issue happen a couple of times. I'm sorry I don't recall the exact situation. I tried to recreate it, but it just worked now. I'll keep an eye on it.

Would the reaver card work with Redanian knight? thats the issue I'm having right now. I have two, and when I play one while the other is in my deck, I never get the option to summon the other one out of my deck

Xreva;n8388740 said:
Would the reaver card work with Redanian knight? thats the issue I'm having right now. I have two, and when I play one while the other is in my deck, I never get the option to summon the other one out of my deck

I have just tried it myself and everything is working fine.

- Does it always happen or sometimes?
- Does it happen to other units as well?
- Are you sure you still have a copy in your deck?

Top Bottom