Connection Issues

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
A problem has occurred with the local client....

I just had this error message twice in a row: "A problem has occurred with the local client which prevents the game from continuing. Ending the game." It happened just after finding an opponent but before the card selection screen appears. I restarted the game and it hasn't happened since but it's an error code I haven't seen before. Any idea what could have caused it?

A problem has occurred with the local client....

I just had this error message twice in a row: "A problem has occurred with the local client which prevents the game from continuing. Ending the game." It happened just after finding an opponent but before the card selection screen appears. I restarted the game and it hasn't happened since but it's an error code I haven't seen before. Any idea what could have caused it?

Connection issues

Im having issues with connecting to a multiplayer game whenever i try a casual it says that the persons connecton was lost and that i won everytime. I dont know what to do any help?

Connection issues

Im having issues with connecting to a multiplayer game whenever i try a casual it says that the persons connecton was lost and that i won everytime. I dont know what to do any help?

I've just signed onto the closed beta... played like... maybe 4-5 games... and of those games, 2 of them, I've had the Connection Lost issue during the second match, which, coincidentally enough, I'm fairly certain I would have won the game. I started a few pings to various internet sites during my games and never once lost my connection to any of them... and latency was good, no dropped packets. Really frustrating to lose two games because of this... not sure if my opponent is DC'ing before end of match if they feel they're loosing or what. Why not use the time-out feature to determine who win's and loses with the server keeping track of latency to each player and who actually is having network issues?

I've just signed onto the closed beta... played like... maybe 4-5 games... and of those games, 2 of them, I've had the Connection Lost issue during the second match, which, coincidentally enough, I'm fairly certain I would have won the game. I started a few pings to various internet sites during my games and never once lost my connection to any of them... and latency was good, no dropped packets. Really frustrating to lose two games because of this... not sure if my opponent is DC'ing before end of match if they feel they're loosing or what. Why not use the time-out feature to determine who win's and loses with the server keeping track of latency to each player and who actually is having network issues?

Past few days I think im losing about 80-90% of my games due to server connect issues, and it will always happen on my side (not the opponents) Im am able to play other online games with no loss what so ever.
Im even starting to miss my daily rewards due to these disconnects (if i win 1 round in a game and the server will disconnect it will record that win, but it does not affect my exp or my rewards) so at this point is quite useless to keep playing, shame since it is fun

Last edited:
Past few days I think im losing about 80-90% of my games due to server connect issues, and it will always happen on my side (not the opponents) Im am able to play other online games with no loss what so ever.
Im even starting to miss my daily rewards due to these disconnects (if i win 1 round in a game and the server will disconnect it will record that win, but it does not affect my exp or my rewards) so at this point is quite useless to keep playing, shame since it is fun

For me... at afternoons i can play without dc's, but afer 7pm... its impossible... it is something to do with the servers and the route... they must input some reconnect feature asap....

For me... at afternoons i can play without dc's, but afer 7pm... its impossible... it is something to do with the servers and the route... they must input some reconnect feature asap....

Having issues conneting in a friendly match either my pal doesnt get an invite or he gets disconnected for some reason ...
Also it seems if 2 ppl send each other invites at the same time the game doesnt connect at all ... anyone else having similar problems?
Casual seems to be working alright for me.

Having issues conneting in a friendly match either my pal doesnt get an invite or he gets disconnected for some reason ...
Also it seems if 2 ppl send each other invites at the same time the game doesnt connect at all ... anyone else having similar problems?
Casual seems to be working alright for me.

Guest 4039850

I have been losing every time I attempt to play multiplayer for the past several days. Usually I get the "Connection Lost" message right after a match is made, but sometimes I will make it to the mulligan and in rare instances partially through the first round. I have checked my connection extensively and reinstalled Gwent to no avail. I would appreciate any advice on how to deal with this issue.

Guest 4039850

I have been losing every time I attempt to play multiplayer for the past several days. Usually I get the "Connection Lost" message right after a match is made, but sometimes I will make it to the mulligan and in rare instances partially through the first round. I have checked my connection extensively and reinstalled Gwent to no avail. I would appreciate any advice on how to deal with this issue.

So I got my beta key a few hours ago and I'm yet to get as far as the main menu in the game. Every launch gives the message "could not connect to gwent servers. Please check your internet connection and try again" and each attempt to sign in after brings an infinite signing in screen. Checked twitter/reddit etc to see if servers were down, seemed not. Verified files, reinstalled the game 3 times, made sure the game had internet access in advanced firewall settings and nothing. Every other game and program is having no connection issues. So anyone know what's going on?

So I got my beta key a few hours ago and I'm yet to get as far as the main menu in the game. Every launch gives the message "could not connect to gwent servers. Please check your internet connection and try again" and each attempt to sign in after brings an infinite signing in screen. Checked twitter/reddit etc to see if servers were down, seemed not. Verified files, reinstalled the game 3 times, made sure the game had internet access in advanced firewall settings and nothing. Every other game and program is having no connection issues. So anyone know what's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom