Ranked point / Level etc not shown after match.....

+
Ranked point / Level etc not shown after match.....

Yes, this is an issue since start of beta. And now, it rly keeps me from playing this (otherwise cool) game. After a ranked match, i do not get any info about rank points etc. Yes, when i log off and back on, i see a new level etc. But right after the match, it just loads forever with no result. That sucks so ultrahard. Is this still a known issue?

Sill a problem. Now it works for my first game after Login, after that i have to sign out and start again to see rewards.

It became an issue for me upon reaching a new rank (14) today, and have problems with it ever since.

It appears to be merely a display bug. Check the leader-boards to see your actual ranking.

It's been an issue for me since I've joined the beta (early January). All awards (xp, progression, awards for completing tutorials) are never awarded in-game, only after I restart it. Totally kills all the joy of playing, I don't even know If I had a good game or not or what I was awarded for new lvl (if I had any lvl up, which is also not shown). I really hope it'll be fixed in the next update. I temporally stopped playing because of that.
I've submitted support ticket once I had this issue, but only got response "Currently we are investigating this issue" and nothing else. Verifying game cache/files obviously doesn't help.

Btw, I'm not sure if it's exclusive only to those, who have this problem, or to everyone, but in the GOG I always have 0m played in Gwent, despite spending at least a few hours.

Last edited:
Top Bottom