NO level up reward for level 18...

+
NO level up reward for level 18...

I got to level 18 and it showed me a Ciri card. I already have one but just wondering if I'm suppose to get another that I can mill or there are certain cards that are fixed rewards at certain levels that you can't get doubles of if you craft them?

Restart of the game will cause the card to show up in you collection. Apologies about this. We're working on fixing this.

I recommend and advise use of the forum search, this is a know bug with multiple threads already, e.g. here and here. We need not another one.

Solution as stated above or in any of those threads mentioned.

Marcin_Momot;n7407780 said:
Restart of the game will cause the card to show up in you collection. Apologies about this. We're working on fixing this.

Is someone going to pin a list of known bugs to the front page. There are too many (which is expected in beta) bugs to comb through and I checked the pinned messages and they don't cover all the common bugs.

xblacklightz;n7414740 said:
Is someone going to pin a list of known bugs to the front page. There are too many (which is expected in beta) bugs to comb through and I checked the pinned messages and they don't cover all the common bugs.

We've updated the "Known Issues" thread yesterday. You can check it here.

Marcin_Momot;n7415420 said:
We've updated the "Known Issues" thread yesterday. You can check it here.

I don't see the card not obtained on level up in the thread. I can confirm not having a second decoy when I hit level 20 a minute ago.

GrizzledLone;n7437520 said:
Seriously?

seriously, I got it now today. Maybe because I do always consult this page, it wasn't refreshed on my side, I must admit I forgot to F5 or ctrl-F5 to force it.

Top Bottom