SOLVED [Bug] Kaedweni Sergeant

+
[Bug] Kaedweni Sergeant

Good day.
Played against person named [HooLTay].
He played [Shani] and revived [Kaedweni Sergeant] as a gold card.
Then he passed 30 seconds, [Kaedweni Sergeant] auto-targeted itself, gone bronse but saved +2 bonus as a gold card.
Is it a bug?

When he demotes, he doesn't usually remove the buff (as far as I know). Whether he should be able to target himself, that's a good question. If he can't but it does so after the 30 seconds, then it's a bug and the player might be exploiting it.

funny thing is that,if opponent has 3 golden redanian elites on the board,and uses kaedweni sergeant on one of them,the redanian elite remains gold and gains another +2 buff from passive!!

RussianMew;n7459310 said:
He played [Shani] and revived [Kaedweni Sergeant] as a gold card. Then he passed 30 seconds, [Kaedweni Sergeant] auto-targeted itself,
It's not a bug but a known issue with the Xbox controller where it becomes unresponsive in that situation. You just happened to watch it from the other side of the board.

pl91;n7459600 said:
funny thing is that,if opponent has 3 golden redanian elites on the board,and uses kaedweni sergeant on one of them,the redanian elite remains gold and gains another +2 buff from passive!!
That is another bug and is already listed in the Closed Beta Known Issues sticky thread.

GrizzledLone;n7459990 said:
That is another bug and is already listed in the Closed Beta Known Issues sticky thread.

i know,just wanted to inform the OP,in case he hasnt encountered the bug yet !

RussianMew;n7461130 said:
GrizzledLone, that was not my interest
I want to know, when
[Kaedweni Sergeant] gone bronse by itself but saved +2 bonus from becoming gold card, is it a bug or not?

no its not.if you demote a buffed gold card to silver or bronze,the card doesnt lose its buffs.

Top Bottom