x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[BUG] Tutorial bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BUG] Tutorial bug

I've just started playing the game and encountered bug in tutorial. At the second phase, where it asks/teaches you to pass, the expected outcome would be for enemy to win. But since I used the Balista and killed the 2hp bug via it's special ability, the enemy placed to cards and was short of 2 points. So they lost. But the tutorial continues as if they've won.
    So I've just won the game in the second round though it was expected that I'll go to the third.

Also, upon completing the tutorial there was an error while trying to award me with card keg (bad request) and I didn't get any.

Comment

Seems like all awards/progression (xp for winning a mp fight and such) are not awarded properl;y, but after I restarted a game it seems like they appeared in my profile.

Comment

It appears the only way for rewards/xp to register/update is to restart the game.

Comment

Are you on PC? If so, try verifying/repairing your game via GOG.
          Please be kind and keep the FORUM RULES in mind.
          Looking for a place where to discuss about other video games and other topics not related to CDPR games? Check out our Community section. Hairy Bear is a nice tavern for casual chit chat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunsibar View Post
            Are you on PC? If so, try verifying/repairing your game via GOG.
            Yes, PC. Verified/repaired the game a bunch of times. The issue with rewards/xp is still there.

However I wasn't able to reproduce the tutorial bug. I'm not sure how'd I get this result, though I have the screenshot to prove it (sadly it's in the second match, so I can't confirm my suspiciouns about the monster horde moves).

Comment

Working...
            X