''You were forced to forfeit''

+
''You were forced to forfeit''

It happened 10+ times since I started going in ranked play. And no, its not my connection, as the ''forfeit'' says. I watch lie streams on other PC while playing Gwent and it doesn't even spike, let alone connection fail. So my question is : is it really me or is this a common issue to be dealt with ?

Had it some times. Did send my logs to the support - cause it could be sort of a cheat.

LadyAly;n7531950 said:
cause it could be sort of a cheat.

I see. Well, I am almost sure it is. 2 more times for the past hour.Seems like I have to play casual :D Thank you for the responses and I sure hope its adressed (trust me, seen some issues of the kind go aaaaall the way from alpha into release).But I have faith in CDPR, the last devs I got faith at all honestly...

It's a known issue and likely something that's being caused by connectivity. My favorite theory so far is that it's something that's prone to happen if you are playing someone across different platforms. In general, if it happens, please keep sending tickets into CDPR Support. Please include any relevant error.log file(s) if playing on PC.

https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

You are not alone!
Too bad, because my arena deck was killer. I just won three in a row, and was finishing off one guy when it happened. Then happened the game right after. Would make sense if it was a cheat, since it happened to me as I was finishing him off. It also happened to me on the very next game, I had a three card advantage when it triggered. IDK could just be a glitch though.

SO frustrating
I had a sick arena deck and got this error twice in a row, then got put up against someone who was just plain better than me...gg
then I had another good arena deck and it happened 3 times, one of them happened before anyone even laid a card down at the first "redraw 3 up to cards" part

this is killing me...my last 3 arena drafts before this were terrible but the last 2 were awesome, one had 10 golds and good synergy too :'(

Can they at least make check who was winning before the D/C or if its in the 1st round make it not a loss in arena or ranked modes...it's bullshit

allrune;n10793431 said:
Can they at least make check who was winning before the D/C or if its in the 1st round make it not a loss in arena or ranked modes...it's bullshit

Most of that has already bin tried out at the beginnings of Gwent - it didn't go well.

A problem is that being in the lead doesn't necessarily say much. Against Consume or other archetypes that need setup you can easily stay in the lead for quite some time - and then lose due to the strong finish (if you can't interrupt it).

And unpunished disconnect in round 1 is way too easy to exploit.

Top Bottom