SOLVED Servers overloaded

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Servers overloaded

Hello!
I'll be brief: ( 428f691592.png). I get that trouble for a week or two. Every time when i want to play gwent i see this window. I can normally play practice, i can use deckbuilder etc. But i cant play with another players. Which information should i provide to you? Thank you.
P.S. i was trying to find threads with same trouble but i did not find it. i'm sorry if there are already exist.

Thank you, Rawls, i did that. Don't close the thread for a while please, i'll post solution when i get it. Maybe it will help someone else.

Stange;n7561940 said:
Thank you, Rawls, i did that. Don't close the thread for a while please, i'll post solution when i get it. Maybe it will help someone else.

Have you checked to verify you have the latest patch? If all functions work except casual and ranked matches it is usually a patch discrepancy (it will not let you enter matches without the newest patch).

That error usually shows if you are on PC and not launching from GoG Galaxy, so the game never updated. As of 22 Jan 2017 you should be on 0.8.37.

Treamayne;n7562400 said:
Have you checked to verify you have the latest patch? If all functions work except casual and ranked matches it is usually a patch discrepancy (it will not let you enter matches without the newest patch).

That error usually shows if you are on PC and not launching from GoG Galaxy, so the game never updated. As of 22 Jan 2017 you should be on 0.8.37.

Actually i didn't check the updated. I just forgot about it. xD Thank you, i'll update the game. Right now downloading about 1GB of updates.

Solved. Sorry for a dumb question. God, i'm so dumb. Sorry guys. Close the thread please.
Thank you Treamayne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom