Bug Geralt: Aard/Dol Blathanna Trapper/Weather

+
Bug Geralt: Aard/Dol Blathanna Trapper/Weather

I had Yaevinn on enemy melee row at 1 strength because the row was affected by Frost, i put a Dol Blathanna Trapper on enemy ranged row, played Geralt: Aard on melee row and after resolving Aard's and Trapper's damage, Yaevinn remained at 10 strength. Yaevinn hadn't been buffed before this and no weather effects were active at ranged row.
I'm reporting this same text to CDPR right now, just wanted to create a thread in case someone else experienced something similar and feels like sharing it.

Last edited:
TheWalkingHawking;n7543500 said:
I had Yaevinn on enemy melee row at 1 strength because the row was affected by Frost, i put a Dol Blathanna Trapper on enemy ranged row, played Geralt: Aard on melee row and after resolving Aard's and Trapper's damage, Yaevinn remained at 10 strength. Yaevinn hadn't been buffed before this and no weather effects were active at ranged row.
I'm reporting this same text to CDPR right now, just wanted to create a thread in case someone else experienced something similar and feels like sharing it.

Looks like a poor order of actions to me, probably was something like: Aard pushes -> Trapper activates -> Sets Yaevinn to 0 STR -> Yaevinn goes to 11 anyway because he was thrown out of Frost -> 1 Aard dmg hits. Still seems to be a bug though.

KasumiGoto;n7546840 said:
Looks like a poor order of actions to me, probably was something like: Aard pushes -> Trapper activates -> Sets Yaevinn to 0 STR -> Yaevinn goes to 11 anyway because he was thrown out of Frost -> 1 Aard dmg hits. Still seems to be a bug though.

Yeah, the thing is Eredin was just beside Yaevinn and he took the damage correctly... so, it makes even less sense.

rams142857;n7547150 said:
Eredin is frost-immune, so getting out of frost doesn't heal him.

Yeah, well, that could be the reason why the damage was applied correctly on him, but Yaevinn didn't take any damage from the Trapper. Doesn't change the fact that it's a bug tho.

Top Bottom