Bug: Exit button missing

+
Bug: Exit button missing

Hello Forum

I once posted a thread where I said I can't exit the Friend Match invite screen. Someone told me that the exit button was hidden in a corner, but when I checked again it really isn't there for me.
I attached a screenshot :)

Attachments

• photo102630.jpg
    photo102630.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 32
Hmm... Your invite screen looks oddly big. Is it the same size when using windowed mode or full screen? If you are on PC.

It's slightly above the upper border of the invite window, somewhere around the "scraps". However, your window is too big as it already covers the whole screen, so the "X" is out of your screen borders. Saw that only once (in the very first of these threads). As already mentioned, there's something odd about it. Maybe with your resolution?

Sunsibar;n7553150 said:
Hmm... Your invite screen looks oddly big. Is it the same size when using windowed mode or full screen? If you are on PC.

The screenshot you see there is in fullscreen mode. I tested windowed mode and the exit button is still missing (or out of the picture).
My resolution is 2560x1440.

I just wanted to add that I noticed the same issue; I'm playing on PC. I don't have any friends on GOG, if that makes a difference.

I am having the same issue and had it for a while now. My resolution is the same as yours and my screenshot would look just like yours. If others are not experiencing the same problem, it might very well have to do with the resolution.
I find this bug very annoying to be honest as you have to quit the game everytime you open this window.

C_OT_N;n7797000 said:
I find this bug very annoying to be honest as you have to quit the game everytime you open this window.
You could of course just press ESC to close the window. I may also add that it is for sure the resolution as I saw this problem on the forums solely in combination with 2560x1440 (yet).

GrizzledLone;n7797250 said:
You could of course just press ESC to close the window. I may also add that it is for sure the resolution as I saw this problem on the forums solely in combination with 2560x1440 (yet).

I'm having the same issue. Pressing ESC does not close the window, and it might not be resolution because I'm running at 1920x1080. I also suspect it may have something to do with having no friends in your GOG friends list.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    101.3 KB · Views: 87
  • Gwent-friend-match-bug.jpg
    Gwent-friend-match-bug.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 40
Just double checked, and my screen does have a tiny little "x" in the top right corner. Not sure if yours has that.

canutis;n8407050 said:
I'm having the same issue. Pressing ESC does not close the window, and it might not be resolution because I'm running at 1920x1080. I also suspect it may have something to do with having no friends in your GOG friends list.

Check that tiny X under your scraps. That closes the window :)

Top Bottom