Gamertag Displaying as "Player 1, 2, etc." and "Master Cardsmith"

+
Username Player 2 - Master Cardsmith

I'm unsure if this is a glitch or not... I've gone through 40+ pages of topics and can't find anything, so maybe I'm in the wrong place.

I occasionally go up against a player whose user name is just "Player 2," which also looks scrambled, like there's other characters under it. It also states they're a Master Cardsmith. Their card totals don't add up at the top, they start off with their crown full, and this last time when they payed their leader card it didn't grey out, and still looked usable.

Does anyone know what's going on with this?

http://i.imgur.com/S9CL4pZ.jpg

"I do not think this is a developer.

Our guys generally have an account name of their choice.

I think for some reason the game cannot get their account name and it defaults to player 2 instead." - Rethaz

Rethaz replied to a Reddit post 11 days ago with this when someone posted the photo saying the devs are unbeatable. Hopefully the picture helps with the ticket you are sending to support about this.

When this exact error happened to me i thought it was a hack but i guess not. Cdpr sent me this respense to this error "Thank you for contacting us.
This might have been a server issue leading to a wrong display of user name and statistics. We will look into this."

No Title

Dant3s15;n7504390 said:
Ranked or casual? What was his level? And why you didn't take screenshot?

Casual, no idea, and here's a photo for your viewing pleasure.

I'll send it off.

Attachments

• photo100890.jpg
    photo100890.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 29
Gamertag Displaying as "Player 1, 2, etc." and "Master Cardsmith"

No gamertag displayed in match, with Master Cardsmith underneath. Game crashes every single time I go to my graveyard in game or try to spawn something from my graveyard. Have I accidentally turned on dev settings? If anyone has any help would be really appreciated, game is unplayable and gwent support haven't suggested any fixes to me after 3 weeks.

This is currently happening to me, my gamertag won't show and the same with my card totals/rounds won, as well as the 'Master Cardsmith'. Does anyone know of any fixes?

What is your in game name? Does it contain any special characters? I've heard special characters can sometimes lead to some weird behavior. "Player x" is a default tag which is used when the player name cannot be resolved.

Gamertag is SAF ScReAm, my friend has a very similar gamertag and the game is working for him so i'm at a complete loss of what to do

I have sent it in and doesn't look like there's much of a solution before possibly being fixed next patch

Top Bottom