Asus Eee PC game crashes every time when I've run it

+
Asus Eee PC game crashes every time when I've run it

Hello everybody, so the problem was described.
What can it be?
I have wrote to tech support about it, they said me to install drivers for my discrete ION nvidia card, so I've done it, but it's doesn't work anyway.

No Title

The thing is, that I need to run the game with my ION card, but it start to crashing.
If I use my integrated card the game runs, but it looks like this (attached screen)
And that I see when try to run it with my ION card ( the second screen)
At the ION nvidia card I have old drivers, it's 267.54, also I have windows 7 64-bit system.
I'm pretty sure that my system have enough resources for this game.

Attachments

• photo103220.png
    photo103220.png
    400.5 KB · Views: 51
  • photo103230.png
    photo103230.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 41
Did you write back to Support and ask if they have more advises since the first one didn't work?

Yes I did, they said me to install the drivers for my ION card, I did it, but it's the same. I think the problem is video driver incompatibility with the game, because drivers too old (nvidia doesn't support it anymore) and I think it can be solves by adapting the game To the video driver , but it's a big deal and I'm alone with that problem... So I think the only way to play on another device. Thanks for attention)

Sorry to hear about the "pink horror" you're experiencing with the game. It does not seem to be the font, but rather simply that the card is not compatible with the game. On-board video solutions are rarely geared for gaming, and they can experience all sorts of weird issues with this. I imagine it is an Nvidia driver issue. If updating doesn't help, try rolling back instead. Also, can you post some screenshots of the Control Panel settings? Might be a few things there that can be tweaked to make it stop.

From within the game, try lowering some of the graphical settings. Completely disable AA. Let us know if that changes anything.

Top Bottom