Bug: Regis coming back as Regis next round

+
Bug: Regis coming back as Regis next round

Regis plays itself, instead of Regis: Higher Vampire, after round ends.
Last time i experienced it, was playing vs Monsters(he played him), but he wasn't the last creature played on the turn(i think it still doesn't proc on Gold units anyway, right?). I have previously experienced this bug once, but can't be more specific about the details.
I'm going to report it to CDPR, but i would like to be more specific when reporting, so i'm wondering if any of you has experienced this bug and can't provide further details.

I've had the same thing happen to me. My opponent played Regis round 1, then he came back as the same 6 strength gold Regis round 2, then finally in round 3 he came back as the Higher Vampire form, aka the 10 strength silver.

can confirm. played Regis from my SK deck 1st round and he returned in 2nd as Regis. first time I've seen this bug tho

Also confirmed. I had just crafted the premium version and it didn't happen before with the normal version. And now I milled the normal version. Bad luck

I have encountered this bug as well...what is weird is that the card only showed me this behaviour after locking happened within the game.

I had Regis on the field, my opponent played Joachim and it summoned Auckes which locked Joachim (since it was the only unit besides Regis on my side) the round continued and at the end of the round, Regis came back as gold Regis.

Ugralitan;n7748050 said:
I have encountered this bug as well...what is weird is that the card only showed me this behaviour after locking happened within the game.

I had Regis on the field, my opponent played Joachim and it summoned Auckes which locked Joachim (since it was the only unit besides Regis on my side) the round continued and at the end of the round, Regis came back as gold Regis.

Yeah, i think everytime i experienced it i had locked a unit on his side.

I would suggest testing this in the Practice Area and taking screenshots/video to help when you submit a report to CDPR. Also, if you already submitted a ticket, you can still test and take screenshots now; when CDPR replies to your submission in email, one of the first questions will be "Do you have any screenshots or video of the bug" so if you have had a chance to test in the practice room and get screenshots, you can reply to their email with more information and the screenshots/video you took.Link to submission is in my sig below, and don't forget that on PC, uploading your DXDiag will fill in most of the form for you.

Top Bottom