[BUG?] Dbomb on rows affected by weather

+
[BUG?] Dbomb on rows affected by weather

I cant find an explanation for this other than being a bug or a wierd sequence mechanic.

So there's a gold card in a row currently affected by a weather effect. I Dbomb that row. The card goes to silver, goes 1 point and then goes back to the original value.

So Dbomb (havent tried with dshakles) works ALSO as a blizzard pot? According to the text, Dbomb should reset to the original value and demote. If its in a weathered row, it should go to 1 AFTER the effects of Dbomb take place. Now the sequence is messed up.

What the hell is going on?

Basically weather is not a part of the equation since it has been preset there. So D-Bomb only demotes and gives it base strength. As it stands to achieve what you want, you 'd have to D-Bomb first and then use weather on the target row.

Surla;n7753270 said:
Basically weather is not a part of the equation since it has been preset there. So D-Bomb only demotes and gives it base strength. As it stands to achieve what you want, you 'd have to D-Bomb first and then use weather on the target row.

yeah i realize that now. But it is still a bug since the order in which things happen is not correct and effectively nullifies the effect of weather, when it shouldnt.

Funny thing is that D.Shakles have the right order. Gold to silver -> base strength -> weather. For D.Bomb step 2 and 3 are switched.

It's weird yeah.... And not consistent with shackles. but it does not add a blizzard potion effect.
just the priorities are a bit off.

Not "a bit". In this case, it pretty much nullifies the use of Dbomb in my heavy weather deck. Gotta have to switch for dshackles.

I use a deck with NR Hanselt, gold and destroy, and this card is too Op against me, makes unnecessary the NR deck, is expected to cost at least 200 and should not hit a whole line but no more than 3 or 4 units.

Top Bottom