x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wrong information in the tutorial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrong information in the tutorial

Hey all,

somehow I can't submit a report today so I am writing this here.

I just replayed the tutorial as it seems I didn't finish that before and I encountered some wrong text-information.

Fundamentals: When the cards and rows are introduced the first card highlighted is the Fiend but the pop-up text says 'Vran Warrior' instead. Then the next cards is highlighted, which is the Vran Warrior now and the text states it 'can only be placed on ranged row' which is no longer correct since last patch as it can now be placed on any row.

Special Mechanics: When Commanders Horn is introduced the pop-up text still says 'double the strength' while the card already says 'add 5 strength' which is also what happens when you play it.

Commander's Horn was mentioned in another forum post, the Fiend and Vran Warrior seem new to me. Nevertheless, please report them to the support once it's working again.

Originally posted by Riven-Twain View Post
    Update: The contact submission form at https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support is temporarily out of order. Please, hold on to any new reports until the form has been restored. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.
    Words, there are so many of them whereas I understand so little.

Comment

Thanks for the Info - good to know it isn't just me.

Comment

Madras_Pfeffer , if the tutorial tool-tips have not been corrected in the latest patch, you can now send your report. The submission form has been repaired.
        'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, review the Rules and Regulations of the Forums. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X