Nilfgaard faction cards [missing]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nilfgaard faction cards [missing]

Dear Forumers!

I am a new player in this game.
I have received my beta key in January and downloaded the game as well.
But I did not start the game at all until yesterday (2017.02.18)

I started the game from its desktop icon which was created in January.

After completing the tutorial and stuff, I wanted to play multiplayer but I was not able to - so I decided to launch GOG Galaxy. There the game was updated.
Since then I can play multiplayer.

BUT!
I would like to have a question to you guys.

I am Level 3 at the moment, playing with Monsters.
When I was at Level 2, a lot of my opponents (who were the same level as me) played with the new Nilfgaard faction.
They played with the same leader, same cards (it was the same deck I think for every one of them).

I decided to give that faction a try.
I went to the deck builder and I noticed that I literally have 0 cards for that faction.

Is that normal?
I mean, for every other faction we got some cards you know.
But for that faction I have nothing.
I opened some kegs and with those a few cards to that faction, but I have no leader for it, nothing.

Did you guys get the "basic cards" for the new faction when it was released?
Or is it intended that for the new faction you get no cards at all to begin with?

I am only asking because it was surprising to me that on Level 2 lots of players played with that faction with the same faction leader, same cards, etc.

If I should have got cards for the new faction then I will have to contact support looks like it.

Thank you guys for your answers!

Sunsibar;n7851630 said:
There has been other missing Nilfgaard cards too, so it's worth sending this to support.

I did, thank you.
Do you know that on average how long until they answer me?
I guess I will get an e-mail with their answer, but how long until I get it, on average?
Less then a day? A few days? A week?

Do you know anything about that? :)
Because I do not really want to open kegs until this issue is here.

I haven't been sending support tickets myself recently, but if I should make a guess, it's probably something like few days or a week at the moment? (Weekends doesn't count)

If you haven't heard back after two whole weeks, then you can send another ticket.

Sunsibar;n7852940 said:
I haven't been sending support tickets myself recently, but if I should make a guess, it's probably something like few days or a week at the moment? (Weekends doesn't count)

If you haven't heard back after two whole weeks, then you can send another ticket.

Well they said yesterday that they are working on it so I am hoping for the best, no news since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom