Problems Getting Casual Match [Xbox1]

+
Problems Getting Casual Match [Xbox1]

I am having problems getting Casual Matches. I am level 7. I did buy some kegs. Now I cant get any Casual Matches... after hours of trying (I do mean hours) I did get one. I contacted the other player and he said he was having the same problem. He is playing on an Xbox as am I. I have cross platform turned on.

Is anyone else having problems getting casual matches and if so can you say what platform you are using, level you are and if you purchased any kegs.

I have no idea what the criteria is when it says "searching for a worthy opponent" or is this a new bug since the patch for XBOX users.

Ok I found the solution with the Xbox. It took two days. You must "force quit" and kill the game. Restarting the xbox doesn't fix the issue. To do this hit the big X button. This puts the game in a window where you can see the home screen and Gwent into a window. Then select the menu button and select "quit". When you open the game it starts again. It reloads everything from the server and sync's up. Then I was able to get Casual Matches again.

Top Bottom