GOG reporting "Not compatible" when trying to install

+
GOG reporting "Not compatible" when trying to install

hey whenever I try to download the Gwent Beta in GOG Galaxy, I can't press anything to download it + it there's a little message saying "not compatible".
Is there any way to fix that?

thanks in advance,

-Davey

ps.
when I go to view download links, there are no actual links there. so I can't download it that way.

Last edited:
You are still seeing Gwent in your GOG library? It just isn't installed?

If that is the case, you could try to reinstall Galaxy and see if it helps.

This sounds as if the initial package may not have downloaded and installed correctly and/or the same with one of the updates. Please run a repair through Galaxy. If you have slower internet, do this during off-peak hours to ensure maximum bandwidth. If that doesn't work, log out of Galaxy so that you have to manually enter your name and password log in again, then try to repair / install update again.

Post back with results. (Title edited for clarity.)

hey, I've tried both re-installing GOG Galaxy and relogging both without any succes.

edit: it gives me the option to install now, it gives me server problem + still the msg underneath the game saying not compatible. it could just be server problems or its still not working.

Last edited:
amerikak;n8377680 said:
Hey Davey-99. It seems that I have the same problem as you. If you did ask on https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support, can you point me to the topic?

When you fill the support form, they'll answer to you via email :) Feel free to send them your own support ticket. When you get an answer and specially if you managed to fix this, feel free to share it here with us, so that it can help other people with the same problem.

Last edited:
Top Bottom