Cannot Play Multiplayer - Bug?

+
Cannot Play Multiplayer - Bug?

I have restarted the game a few times now but the problem is still there - I cannot play Multiplayer. I have tried the Casual Matches multiple times to no avail. It loads the decks, I pick one, searches for opponent, finds it. Then it goes to loading screen and it loads my decks again. Only now I can't select by clicking on a deck, I need to press enter to select one. Once I have selected a deck, regardless if it is the same or a different one, the whole thing repeats - searches for opponent, finds opponent, loads decks again. Eventually it just gets stuck to a black screen with some epic Witcher music.

Additionally:
* The blue misty glow that is usually there when selecting a deck disappears after the first attempted 'find opponent';
* Two small Monster deck icons appear on the screen for no apparent reason (photos attached);
* Once I have entered this loop I can't actually exit the select deck screen and I need to close and restart the entire game.

Attachments

• photo115610.png
    photo115610.png
    101.9 KB · Views: 53
  • photo115620.png
    photo115620.png
    607.9 KB · Views: 43
Please try to repair the game through Galaxy. This sounds like the game is having trouble accessing the data.

What are your specs?

I will see if I can repair.

Intel(R) HD Graphics
Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1019Y @ 1.00GHz
4.00 GB RAM
64-bit sytem

Though if that is not what you need I apologise, I am not a very tech-y person.

Repair/Verify seems to have worked for now, I am now able to start a casual match. Though on my very first one just as I was about to play my final and winning move I lost connection to the server and instead was defeated :D Such is my luck I suppose :D

Heheh, thank you :) So far I've not experienced much in terms of issues but I'm sure there's time for everything :D And disconnecting has only happened a couple times so far, though I have noticed a few of my opponents experiencing it. I'll make sure to report it should it happen too often than I assume is acceptable at this stage :)
Thanks again for the help! ^^

Top Bottom