Then you have to delete these folders

- C:\ProgramData\GOG.com
- C:\Users\All Users\GOG.com
- C:\Users*username\AppData\Local\GOG.com
- C:\Users\ben\AppData\Local\GalaxyCommunicationServ ice

and THIS folder !

- C:\ProgramData\CDProjekt RED
- C:\Users\ben\AppData\LocalLow\CDProjektRED

You restart the PC and after you reinstall GOG and Gwent and it works ( I hope :) )

Jack_Ben;n8075200 said:
MasterNamer
Ha oups sorry

You have to uninstall GOG and Gwent
Then you have to delete these folders

- C:\ProgramData\GOG.com
- C:\Users\All Users\GOG.com
- C:\Users*username\AppData\Local\GOG.com
- C:\Users\ben\AppData\Local\GalaxyCommunicationServ ice

and THIS folder !

- C:\ProgramData\CDProjekt RED
- C:\Users\ben\AppData\LocalLow\CDProjektRED

You restart the PC and after you reinstall GOG and Gwent and it works ( I hope :) )

tried this, i appreciate the attemp at help but this didnt help me :( id still recommend anyone else who has his issue try this though just incase it does help someone.
Hopefully the devs notice this or someone figures out a solution :(

Haha! Finally my lucky day :) Did not have a disconnect on my end today, that is a miracle! Instead my opponent had a disconnect :) I guess I lost couple ranks in total due to those pesky connectivity issues. So frustrating, please increase the timeout to 15 seconds or longer!

Today is the first day every game i have gone into service interrupts on me, lost ranking very nicely. (i have followed the suggested guidelines to no avail still happens)

Automatic Defeat when connection is lost

Hey Gwent Tech is it possible to address the issue of an automatic loss whenever someone loses connection to the game because of the internet surge. it has happened to me quite a few times. If possible maybe you guys could have a reconnect feature to enable the user to get back into the game instead of simply awarding a free win to the opponent. Hope this is a genuine issue. Love the game! Kudos to the devs. Cheers!

I'm having a lot of issues with connection, some of them are on my internet, but the game should have something similar to hearthstone where if I get disconnect, I sill get some time to reconnect to a ongoing match before losing to disconnection.

today I started at 2500 MMR, I climbed to 2700 with no problem.

then the disconnects started...

Couldnt connect to server , I lose game>> I lose mmr

opponent cant connect and thus I win game>>I lose mmr

Opponent forfeits on last round when im about to win>> gain no mmr

A span of disconnects like this dropped me from 2700 to 1600mmr WITHOUT EVEN PLAYING A GAME!

for every 1 game I find I get 5 disconnects before the game even starts, I have never disconnected during a game...

I am just really disappointed because I enjoy this game so much but the servers are literally so shit and the mmr loss is ridiculous, Why should I lose mmr from being disconnected from a game before it even starts, It seems so stupid

I cant justify spending money on a game that doesnt work

Not sure if it's been posted about but I tried setting my primary DNS to that of Google's (8.8.8.8) with my ISP's DNS server as my secondary. Since then I haven't had an issue, both on Wi-Fi and Ethernet.

Hope this helps others :)

Good news from my side of the interwebz: After some days with lots of connection issues (>70% of all matches), I've exoerienced not a single connection loss within the last three days.
I would call it a huge improvement in stability. :)
Edit: And immediately after writing this 1) 6 attempts for match making in ranked didn't lead to a match, 2) The seventh attempt was a success, follow by an connection loss after some seconds ... :cool:

Last edited:
When I try to play, I click the deck I want and when I hit 10 seconds I go back to deck selection. Most of the time it sends me back at 10 seconds, sometimes sooner. I don't get any message but I can't get into a game. This is in casual multiplayer...I have yet to joint a pvp match

all morning (in my timezone) disconnecting, and my internet is doing just fine. (played other games to test, didn't have any lag issues)

if there's nothing going on with the servers, there really needs to be some work done on connectivity issues...

Just chiming in to add I'm suffering the same issue. Cannot complete a single game without the 'service interrupted' message. Playing from Japan, used to be able to play but hadn't tried in a while so not sure which patch might have been involved or not.

For the month I've played I've had probably just 1-2 games where I was the one disconnected, on the other hand it occasionally happens that my opponent is dropped.
I've been using Google's DNS servers for a few years now, so that maybe playing some part in my good track record, as someone mentioned above.
What happens quite often for me however is that when I search for an opponent after a while, maybe a few seconds maybe 20-30 I'm just returned to the deck selection screen without any finding a match. I'm not sure if this is a connection issue on the part of an opponent that gets dropped or a problem with the matchmaking system itself.

The game has become unplayable for me on Xbox One. Nearly every game ends prematurely due to "service interruption" issues. I have seen errors blaming my connection OR my opponent's. No other game or app, including streaming apps like YouTube and Twitch, have any issues. There is no problem with my Internet connection. Please reboot your Gwent servers or whatever is necessary.

On X1, have you tried to "force shut" and restart the game by shutting it down from the big X button (home menu?) in the middle of the controller?

I'm not an X1 player so sorry for possible mistakes with buttons and terms :) Restarting the game and console this way has fixed some problems, but not sure if it helps to this issue.

Currently receiving Could not connect to Gwent servers. Please check your internet connection and try again.

I've restarted the game multiple times, I am connected to Xbox Live, currently using the internet, and ran other games online no problem.

I came back to Gwent, still receiving this problem.

Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom