Connection Issues

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me the "connection lost" error during games is definitely a wifi issue.

Using cable connection to the router I never have encountered the issue in hundreds of games, when using wifi on the same computer I encounter "lost connection" in 10% to 20% of games.

My game will not find a match about 4 out out of 5 times, I get the loading circle then it goes back to my decks. When it loads it works well. One time only it crashed completely out of the game.

Just wanted to add another voice to the latest Positioning patch; I usually have to queue up like 10 times before I finally get into a game. It'll simply kick me back to the deck selection screen. Understandable, as it's the first day of the patch but just wanted to air it.

Add another number to the matchmaking queue problems. Takes about 2s before I'm booted back to deck selection screen, usually takes 3-5 attempts to find a match

Just wanted to let anyone know I solved my connection issues by changing the USB dongle I use for wi-fi. The game is working fine again.

Disconnect Issues

So after the new patch I have been getting disconnected very frequently (pre-patch I barely got disconnected) and today I just got 6 matches in a row where in the middle of the match I get disconnected.
My internet is the same as before so it has to be something with the game.
I would apreciate if someone can confirm I'm not the only one with this problem because I just can't seem to finish a single match today and it's very sad :sad:

Got a message saying "check my connection" and the final round ended and I lost?

The worst part is that I easily was going to win final round, then randomly the game ended, message popped up, and then it went to end game screen. even got a GG from opponant. What the f**k?

This is ridiculous I only get disconnected but only when I am playing RANKED games and oftentimes right as I am about to win or during round 1. I have been playing casual all day, come into ranked, Get disconnected in 3/4 of the games. I have stopped playing Ranked because my MMR has tanked because of this. My computer can handle games that are infinitely more taxing, there needs to be a buffering/ timetable if your computer starts to lag or at least if it doesn't get fixed make it so you don't lose MMR...

I've been disconnected so many times today... dunno what the issue is. I understand it happens, but I'm a bit salty because like the last 7 disconnects all happened when I was winning or was all going as planned except one which dropped in the card select phase. Of course I never got disconnected when I was taking a beating :(

Been playing for a few weeks and haven't had dc problems until now. Seems i always get disconnected when i no im going to win....

since patch i started having a lot of "lost match" due to connection issues. Mostly happens when i try to rez things. The game freezes on the placement of the ressurected unit and i have to wait for rope to end. 50% game continues (with blue unplaced ressed unit being sttuck in a graphic glitch until i RR) the other 50% i get "connection lost, you lose"

[BUG] This has to be fix ASAP , it will improve a lot the game

So , i've been playing the beta for about 5 days counting today , and this issue is the one that i've encountered the most while playing gwent(at least 20 loses due to this problem). Previously i had posted a thread regarding this issue but i wanted to add an image + things that i already tried in order to fix this , whitout success.

I verified my game twice--didn't work , It's not a problem of my Internet cause it works on other games but just in case i tried to figure out if i had something messing up with my internet , didn't have any.

Here is the image: https://gyazo.com/34cfd31bd285f915913d3c51d40649c9

I feel that this is the most annoying bug in the Beta

Today the disconnection is real

Just dropped from 4400s to 3700s in 2 hours, I experienced a series of hysterically unrealistic disconnections, notably and mostly when I was just about to kick ass in the last round holding my last cards. The disconnection ratio is about 70% of all matches. The internet here is ok at least for all the websites. Why Gwent doesn't allow reconnect? At least for 5 seconds the manual reconnect can be done! This is far beyond irritating!

I was disconnected in a game I was winning today and got free wins from several others yesterday right at the beginning of the matches. Definitely some instability right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom