Opponent Let's Timer Expire in Third Round & I Lose a Card???

+
Opponent Let's Timer Expire in Third Round & I Lose a Card???

I was playing a casual match last night and had a 3-1 card advantage in the last round. My opponent let his time expire and I ended up losing a card instead of him. I know he wasn't AFK or disconnected because, as soon as I lost my card, he played his last card - so he knew exactly what he was doing. I ended up winning the game regardless, but this has to be a glitch. Is this a known issue?? I apologize if this should have been posted in the technical forum - mods feel free to move it need be.

shard777;n8111330 said:
I was playing a casual match last night and had a 3-1 card advantage in the last round. My opponent let his time expire and I ended up losing a card instead of him. I know he wasn't AFK or disconnected because, as soon as I lost my card, he played his last card

well... it sounds like YOUR timer was the one to run out, and then the opponent played his card on his turn...

If you're certain it wasn't your timer, then it's a drastic bug. But the more logical explanation is what was mentioned above. Not calling you a liar, but just stating the obvious.

frbfree;n8111630 said:
This happens. I mean, I'm a pretty attentive player, but there are sometimes I'm sitting there going, "Is this dummy gonna let his timer expire?" Then I realize the coin is blue and not red, and I'm like, "Oh shit."

Sounds sooooo familiar... :D

frbfree;n8111630 said:
This happens. I mean, I'm a pretty attentive player, but there are sometimes I'm sitting there going, "Is this dummy gonna let his timer expire?" Then I realize the coin is blue and not red, and I'm like, "Oh shit."
Agreed. I've had at least twice where I could have sworn it was the other guy's turn but realize at the last moment I was wrong and lose a card because it was too late to do anything. Then I'm worried I look like a poor sport who's slow playing my opponent.

Top Bottom