Problems With Signing in on the Xbox

+
Problems With Signing in on the Xbox

I just received an early access/beta code from Xbox via a message. I redeemed the code and downloaded the game. When I go to play it I just receive one of two error messages, "something went wrong" (pretty typical of microsoft) or, "please sing in with the profile you used to purchase this". Since I only have one profile this is just nonsense. Tried the usual fixes, hard reset, singing in and out, uninstall and reinstall, but none of it worked. I'm in a queue with Brokebox support but they are idiots and will just have me do all the same troubleshooting I've already done and I have read that this problem isn't unique to Xbox users. Other people on different platforms are experiencing a similar issue. So is there an explanation and/or a fix? I'm a fan of cd project red and love the Witcher but honestly one Aww shit ruins all those attaboys, and I definitely won't be picking up any more titles if they can't get something like this right. Hopefully someone has an answer here though, thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom