SOLVED Bugs noticed during my play time

+
Bugs noticed during my play time

Bug one - 3 notifications of new cards in the collection: doesn't show that i have Geralt card even though i use it on my deck, can't find out what are the other two cards.
Bug two - Every time i click to search a match, it searches for around 10-30s and then i return to deck selection screen, i then proceed to choose my deck again and find a match normally.
Already saw the thread for known bugs, but it didn't specify my issue exactly.

Attachments

• photo121660.jpg
    photo121660.jpg
    353.9 KB · Views: 42
Zerhu;n8169200 said:
Bug one - 3 notifications of new cards in the collection: doesn't show that i have Geralt card even though i use it on my deck, can't find out what are the other two cards.
Likely not a bug. If your Geralt is a premium card, it will only be view-able in the collection when the premium filter is on.
Zerhu;n8169200 said:
Bug two - Every time i click to search a match, it searches for around 10-30s and then i return to deck selection screen, i then proceed to choose my deck again and find a match normally.
There is a stuck thread in tech support about connection issues. I suggest you continue there.

EDIT: Moved to tech support.

Zerhu;n8169200 said:
Bug two - Every time i click to search a match, it searches for around 10-30s and then i return to deck selection screen, i then proceed to choose my deck again and find a match normally. Already saw the thread for known bugs, but it didn't specify my issue exactly.

This is something that has been mentioned before. The sticky thread is pretty dense conglomeration of totally random connection issues that share only one thing in common. Totally random connection issues. There's little I can offer that hasn't already been suggested in that thread, and no one thing seems to be working for everyone. This will be something that "magically" improves with time, most likely.

Top Bottom