Cannot play cards in Opponent's Ranged and Siege rows

+
No, I'm pretty sure my axeman got taken from my ranged row today. Maybe its alt tab/some application bug, sometimes when i get message on skype game acts up and i can't use scroll or pick certain rows. Until I alt-tab then game goes back to normal.

I'm on ps4..guess I should have said.
but yeah.. I've lost a lot of matches in the last couple weeks over this
I thought maybe something in the patch (or the new name tags) was preventing her from working

good to know it's not just me

and thank you Sunsibar I submitted a report
now if I could just rez the past games 8)

Last edited:
8 days since my first report on this issue, more since it first happened, and no word about when this will be fixed. My collection is small and I made monster cards and have no other good cards except SK, which I have no desire to play. People will say be patient, it's beta. Well I don't have money to spend on this game to fill out my collection while I wait for this glaring problem to get fixed. For some players, this is just an inconveniance, and they can play countless other cards and decks while they wait, but for me it's stopping me from being able to play the game in ranked. If this couldn't be fixed right away, than put out a patch that gives players who own these cards full scrap value, so someone like me isn't sitting here unable to enjoy, what is otherwise a great game. If this wasn't a beta, I'd leave this game right now, and as it is, my motivation to play is lowering each day this crap continue. Not that saying any of this matters or will change anything at all. Doubt anyone important will read this or care that one person is having a bad experience when most people just drop cash on this game, and those are players that you want to keep happy.

lomvicmarko;n9008600 said:
No, I'm pretty sure my axeman got taken from my ranged row today. Maybe its alt tab/some application bug, sometimes when i get message on skype game acts up and i can't use scroll or pick certain rows. Until I alt-tab then game goes back to normal.

This is a Console problem that's why, the PC version is fine. On Console Letho and other disloyal units will work occasionally but a good 80% of the time they bug and are unusable.

Letho - cannot move him to row 2 (arrow) and 3 (siege) on opponents side

Please fix asap, created a deck and i cannot play it properly because Letho doesn't work....

Tnx Predaking

Succubus still bugged. Can't place Succubus on ranged or siege rows.

I thought you guys fixed that bug but yesterday, I tried to steal my opponents DB protector which he placed on the siege row and I was only able to place succubus on melee row. Again, the bug is not consistent, sometimes it works just fine and sometimes I can only place her on melee row.

Last edited:
Letho and Succubus Updates?

Any word on the fix to Letho and Succubus? I run both and find that they seem to glitch out on me at the worst opportunities... Currently just trying to get kegs and scrap to make decks without them since I'm lacking a lot of golds.

colorad0kid1107 thread merged

I can understand the frustration of not being able to play a card because of this bug, but please bare with it a little longer. The game is still in beta and the devs are working around the clock to improve the game.

4RM3D;n9040620 said:
colorad0kid1107 thread merged

I can understand the frustration of not being able to play a card because of this bug, but please bare with it a little longer. The game is still in beta and the devs are working around the clock to improve the game.

Thank you for the reply! I'm still loving Gwent no matter what and I do understand that it's just a fixable bug. I play other decks but for some reason I just love playing Letho!!! lol

Glitch with Succubus

Hi!
Often my Succubus cannot advance in enemy's board beyond the 1st line. That's truly annoying.

Anyone with the same issue?

Top Bottom