Auto-lose glitch

+
Auto-lose glitch

3 times now during ranked games, the game has just forced me to surrender. As if I forfeited. This has happened 3 times now and is the only reason why I'm not rank 7 :(

Please look into this.

How did the game force you to surrender? Can you explain a bit more what happened? (e.g. Did you or your opponent play any specific cards? Did the timer run out? Did you get any error message?)

This has happened to me twice in a row now too on casual games. First time I used Skellige ability and the second time I used Rally. They both happened at the start of the turns and I had no error messages, Just instant losses.

Last edited:
mickeybob;n8377610 said:
Anyone else having issues with random games just finishing with a loss mid game?

I've merged the thread into a similar one. Incidentally, that also answers your question. Yes, there are other players who experience the same issues. Can you please give some more details when it happens and what you or the opponent were doing at that time?

4RM3D;n8377660 said:
I've merged the thread into a similar one. Incidentally, that also answers your question. Yes, there are other players who experience the same issues. Can you please give some more details when it happens and what you or the opponent were doing at that time?

Mine has only crashed 3 times and each time it was my turn, but out side of that it has been different one was at the start of round one before id even made any moves, the 2nd was half way through round one and the 3rd was middle of round 2.

Incorruptus;n8374250 said:
This has happened to me twice in a row now too on casual games. First time I used Skellige ability and the second time I used Rally. They both happened at the start of the turns and I had no error messages, Just instant losses.

Very simliar to me

This is odd maybe a connection thing? Honestly I have no idea, just trying to get posts in.

sarcasm - try to build a better deck :p

I was playing a casual game and my opponent played a card. I only saw the back of it being played on the board and then the effect of it being played again appeared and boom! insta defeat... I don't think there's a card that can do that right? lol

I was thinking maybe when the other player gets this bug it's not only him who loses the game, but both... idk

No Title

4RM3D;n8374400 said:
That sounds like a variation of this bug: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum...eezes-the-game

A hotfix was applied. But maybe that turned freezing the game into losing the game.

Today I experienced the same bug. It was on casual and I won the first round. During the 2nd round my opponent played rally and the game froze, Saying that the server and game client were out of sync.
However I lost the match...

Attachments

• photo129430.jpg
    photo129430.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 48
Same problem here, lose 3 games today by auto defeat.

Always when my opponent play a card, then before the card land in the board my game auto leave the room and defeat.

Auto-forfit bug

For the 2nd time now I have been auto-forfitted. I am just about to put down a card and suddenly it says "Defeated" and I lose ranking points and everything. First time it was exactly the same, just about to put down a card and suddenly "Defeated". Both times it was the last round.
It happens rarely, and its hard to replicate it, but really annoying when it happens.

Im playing with Xbox360 controller on pc.

Auto Defeat - Bug?

Hello community and Staff Members.

Just a Moment ago i had a Game with Gamer1209.
Right in the first round - I have no idea what happened - i wanted to use my Hero ability and the next thing i see is the Defeat window.
Im pretty sure it would be useles to report this, because develepers only fix bugs wich are reproducebel.
This is the first time this happened to me, but i had a other "one time event" before.
Is there a common error i dont know about?
Did such thing happens to others too?

Other question: When i reach Rank X, do i loose my Rank when loose some Games or does it stay?

Last edited:
Faustus800 thread merged

Faustus800;n8405150 said:
Other question: When i reach Rank X, do i loose my Rank when loose some Games or does it stay?

You will never lose your rank, not until the seasonal reset. The only thing you lose is your rating (MMR).

4RM3D;n8405430 said:
Faustus800 thread merged

You will never lose your rank, not until the seasonal reset. The only thing you lose is your rating (MMR).

Thanks

BTW: Im playing Ge-els Foglets.
My last 2 turns in the mentoined Game: Fog (Spawned 10 Foglets) and then the Game-Defeated Window came along with the Hero ability.

Last edited:
Eeew. Sounds like server disconnects may now be resulting in loses in stead of just dropping the match. I'll leave the discussion open for now, but I'll bring it up in the Connection Issues thread as well. At least until we can confirm it is a "connection issue" at its source.

Top Bottom