Round Results Stuck on Screen During Match

+
Round Results Stuck on Screen During Match

So basically after losing the first round, I got the screen(attached) but it just stayed there until third round. I was able to play my cards by the way. I don't know if it is a common thing, just wanted to point it out.

Attachments

• photo129340.jpg
    photo129340.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
I can confirm the same thing happened to me, two times actually. I had to quit the game because It is difficult to play when this happens. I play on PC.

Same thing happened to me today. You can right-click the cards to zoom in, which can help to get through the round.

Score Overlay

I figured I would hit up the forum here and see if anyone else has experienced the issue I have lately. It tends to happen between rounds. I see the score overlay on my entire screen and I can no longer view cards or see when it is my turn. Luckily I have been able to still manage to play the cards I want. But this has occurred multiple times and doesn't clear up and the newest round is over. Has anyone else seen this? I do record all of my game play footage, so I can post some short clips further showing what I am seeing.

SnaksAwnSnaks thread merged

Incidentally, that also answers your question. There are other players who also experience the issue you've described.

I had this happen to me on PC after losing the second round in a ranked game
i still drew a card and could play my cards but Couldn't really see units on the board very well
the problem seemed to fix itself after i played Shani for a targeted rez

Attachments

• bug.png.jpg
    bug.png.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 96
Alright, same thing, ranked game first round loss into loosing screen. Was able to use skelliges healers and got normal colors there. Back to loosing screen bug afterwards. It ended with the beginning of round 3. I also was not able to see the points in the second round due to the bug.

I just had the same happen, too. I won but I had to play all cards in the end because I couldn't pass and my opponent forfeited because he probably thought I was being an ass for going on when the victory was clear. :sad:

(You won the round!) message stuck in game

I won the game with this message on the screen. GG. It happened in the first game after I disabled Vsync so perhaps it's got to do with that. Haven't tried to reproduce sorry. Forgot to mention that it removed itself after the game.

Attachments

• photo135260.jpg
    photo135260.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 46
Issued the same bug a few minutes ago. No graphic settings were changed. And it happened in my third game in session.
Need to mention that I was able to play cards somehow even despite the message but it was impossible to understand what is happening on the table.

Could't play tied game

Hi, my game got stuck in round 3, well it kept going but i couldn't see anything, had to rightclick to check wich card i would play and couldn't see my opponent's card either, made printscreen, this is the first bug i encounter ever on Gwent, not even before the public beta.

Attachments

• photo136620.jpg
    photo136620.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 49
Score screen between round freezed

At the end of round 2 and going to 3, the score was freezed on the screen and the game keep on going, but i can't choose cards to muligan, but i still can play cards from my hand on my turn, but the score doen't disappear making it impossible to continue the game, and nothing that i press make the socre go away
In the end I have to alt+f4

Top Bottom