Round Results Stuck on Screen During Match

+
Hah, this happened to me today. Second round came up and it was just stuck on this. Couldn't mulligan as I couldn't see the cards, so it timed out the mulligan. I managed to play (and somehow win) round 2 just by right clicking cards to see what they were. Sadly I couldn't see what the score was but I took a gamble and managed to get through to round 3, where this then cleared off and everything went back to normal. I've also seen it happen to several streamers (mogwai and I think swim had it happen). It's pretty damn game breaking considering you're playing blind or forced to quit.

Round Winning Info Will Not Go Away

HI
I've met with this situation for several times in Ranked where I won the 1st round and the system darkened the board showing "1:0" but the darkness and "1:0" info just WON'T GO AWAY. I couldn't see clearly any cards and I couldn't just relaunch the game because of no re-connection. I should have saved the screenshot but I was so frustrated to forfeit a promising ranked match.
It happened when GwentTracker/GwentUp was being used or not.
Please tell me there's a way to fix it or that you guys are working on it.

BTW, I won and lost a game for many times due to either player's Gwent client error (but mostly lost).

Last edited:
No Title

Minutes after the post, a problem with local client happened again. I feel like not playing Ranked any more.

Attachments

• photo141030.jpg
    photo141030.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 35
I just posted about the same error half an hour before I see this one.
It bugged me for several times. I had to forfeit those promising matches.

And the problem occurs with the local client..XD

The Round result screen stucking while the game still continue

Hi, I've just encountered this bug this morning. I just won a round, however after the round result screen show up, it didnt disappear while the game still moving on to the next mulligan stage and followed by round 2. I can still play cards as normal also but the screen was all blurred due to the round result. Does anybody have this problem, please help, thank you.

I keep getting this since new update, and it only happens during ranked and when I'm clearly winning.... It's as if I'm getting ddos or intentionally hacked, and I've lost more then 20% of my loss's due to this or simple connection loss's when I've a fairly reliable isp.... It's pretty sad when you've a 25/20 record and roughly 5 of my loss's that critical wins to rank up result in my loss against much higher ranked players. I seem to only win against even and lower players a majority of the time, and between this bug and the connection's im getting ready to quit.

edit: and its a known issue, im not going to submit a pointless report when I've no physical log outside a screenshot of what is clearly already known, so don't bother replying mods, I'm only here to vent, and let you know I'm 2 crashs / screen lock bugs away from quitting.

Last edited:
Not really gamebreaking but really annoying bug!

I had a round where i was leading with a huge amount of points so my opponent played ragh nar roog. Then i passed and was still in the lead so my opponent played another card so we were tied we both had 26 points, then ragh nar roogs effect came in and i had 23 points so he passed. He won the round but the screen told me that it was a tie after 1-3 seconds it switched to you lost the round. then the round started but the screen was still there so i wasnt able to see the cards points and i didnt know which cards were played. I continued to play and won that round so the victory screen broke the bug and i could play the last round normally. I also made a screenshot of it where the screen was stuck on you lost the round but i dont know where the screenshots with f12 are saved XD sorry im a dumbass.

[BUG] Round ended up in a tie but the message did not go away for the next round.

First post here, hope I'm doing it right.
I just had a bug today where I finished the first round in a tie, the message "round ended in a tie" came up and the rest of the screen goes a little darker and blurry as usual, but then when the next round started it was still there, I could not see the card discard display yet I heard the noise of my mouse pointer flicking over the cards, I managed to select some card and the next round started but still I was stuck with the message "round ended in a tie" in the middle of the screen and could not really see what I was doing, the other player seemed to be fine and he started his first move.
I ended up using alt+F4.

Also I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but with the Fringilla Vigo card it will not work on gold cards, as in a gold card on the left as the card to have the power matched from to a card on the right. It does not say any limitations on the description.

people are usually having this issues and most of us have already reported this. But please feel free to make another report so the dev team can highlight this huge game breaking bug. Sometimes I lose or win a match by this bug felt kinda lame lol

First post here, hope I'm doing it right.
I just had a bug today where I finished the first round in a tie, the message "round ended in a tie" came up and the rest of the screen goes a little darker and blurry as usual, but then when the next round started it was still there, I could not see the card discard display yet I heard the noise of my mouse pointer flicking over the cards, I managed to select some card and the next round started but still I was stuck with the message "round ended in a tie" in the middle of the screen and could not really see what I was doing, the other player seemed to be fine and he started his first move.
I ended up using alt+F4.

Also I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but with the Fringilla Vigo card it will not work on gold cards, as in a gold card on the left as the card to have the power matched from to a card on the right. It does not say any limitations on the description.

Hi and welcome to the forums :)

I merged your post together with other similar issues. I also got this same issue few days back.

About Fringilla, basic assumption is that gold cards are immune to all effects, if not mentioned otherwise. So, if Fringilla would have been meant to work with gold cards too, it would say "including golds" or something like that.

[BUG] - Next Round Started But Previous Round Scores Still On Screen

Anyone else seen this? Was waiting to start round 2 but was stuck on the screen that gives you win/lose info prior to card selection appearing. I was unable to select any cards and the round started. I could see behind the screen that I could slip through cards so the game was in motion and I had to abandon.

Top Bottom