Round Results Stuck on Screen During Match

+
Stuck on Win round screen

Seems to be another bug I had today twice already. Always did win the second round and I got the screen you lost the round - after a second came up -- you won the round. But then this screen stays and you have either to forfeit or play blind - since you can't see only a shadow of the cards you have.

Last edited:
Plz merge thread to the already exist one I just found - thank you and sorry - didn't see it before

You won the round.....

Attachments

• photo155570.jpg
    photo155570.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 45
[bug]

Hello,

I don't know what triggered that bug but, as you can see below, at the end of the first round, I couldn't mulligan because the score screen didn't disappear.

Just wanted to report this strange bug (first time since the beginning of closed beta).

Keep up the good work CDPR, Gwent is simply amazing !

Mulligan_Bug.jpg

(Voice of the Unreal Tournament Announcer: )

Double-Merge!

Triple-Merge!

MERGING SPREE!

Unofficial response, but I believe this issue may be connected to the general "Server Disconnect / Connection Issues" thing. To me, it has always looked as if the server simply loses packages randomly at times, and the game tries to cope with it however it can. So, getting the "lost connection" message, screen going blurry and refusing to respond, the game hanging, crashing, etc. is likely all down to a nasty, little server bug that feeds on murdered joy and crushed dreams.

(This is also why I'm playing The Witcher 3 again. If I find a beast that does such things in TW3, I simply slash it deeply a silver blade, then burn it with a looong Igni blast, followed by knocking it to the ground with Aard, and impaling it while it lies stunned. After that, I can carve its head from its shoulders and hang it from my mount on a meat hook. Then, I parade around with its mangled remains and get paid. [It's really good stress relief.])

:p

Just got this error a second time myself. I've noticed that before it happens the game flashes up a "Round ended in a tie" when it clearly didn't and then switched to the "You Won The Round" message.

Stuck in winning screen

Won the first round and the text never went away. Blurry game still continued in the background but it's pretty impossible to play like that.
And this definitely wasn't the first time this happened. I've forfeited several matches that I just can't continue because of this problem.

Top Bottom