I don't understand the card called "Mardroeme"

+
I don't understand the card called "Mardroeme"

In my last game I had a resurrected bear with a power of 26 (it gets + 2 for each damaged unit on the battlefield) and my opponent used madroeme, choosing the spore effect on it. it went from 26 to 4 of total power but the card says that the mutangent effect adds 4 power to a unit and spores removes 4 power from a unit. So why did that happen? Thanks in advance.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
The card reads: "Reset a non-Gold unit on the battlefield to base strength, then remove/add 2 base strength from/to it."

You must have missed the first part.

Galahas

Strange that it said to add 4 or minus 4 base strength.
That was what the card did originally before it was changed.

Are you playing the game in a different language to English? Because sometimes the descriptions are not updated.

Skellige is a joke! This weather immune raging bear is with 11 too strong as well (and in later rounds even more).
For comparison: Eredin as a weather immune leader card has 11 too. So Skellige has up to 3 Eredins as bronze cards...

soph912;n8494770 said:
Skellige is a joke! This weather immune raging bear is with 11 too strong as well (and in later rounds even more).
For comparison: Eredin as a weather immune leader card has 11 too. So Skellige has up to 3 Eredins as bronze cards...

You'd have to consider both of these factions and what they're meant to do. Eredin is mostly used to prolong the round and get an lvl 11 monster for the next round, but yes, I agree he's kind of underwhelming at the moment.

KasumiGoto;n8494930 said:
You'd have to consider both of these factions and what they're meant to do. Eredin is mostly used to prolong the round and get an lvl 11 monster for the next round, but yes, I agree he's kind of underwhelming at the moment.

What are they meant to do? Beating weather monsters and the other factions (except for ST with their 3 first lights thanks to elven mercenary) not?

Last edited:
Mardroeme card is the topic of this thread. So let's return this discussion back to that. Thank you.

4RM3D;n8489970 said:
The card reads: "Reset a non-Gold unit on the battlefield to base strength, then remove/add 2 base strength from/to it."

You must have missed the first part.

i just know if high base STR of skellige can be reset with madrome, but why we cant reset them with D. bomb?
if im not mistaken both of them have exact description.

Top Bottom