Vrihedd Brigade & Dwarven Mercenary trigger the wrong abilities (They are swapped)

+
Vrihedd Brigade & Dwarven Mercenary trigger the wrong abilities (They are swapped)

These cards say one ability, but when played its the other's ability that triggers.

Playing Vrihedd Brigade actually does the Dwarven Mercenary ability of bringing an ally to the row and boosting it by 3.
Playing a Dwarven Mercenary does the Vrihedd Bridgade's ability of Promoting it when you play a Weather card.

Attachments

• photo136370.jpg
    photo136370.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 231
  • photo136380.jpg
    photo136380.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 101
What is Vrihedd Brigade suppose to do?

The text reads: Promote this unit when you play a weather card.

But when you deploy the card it triggers a clear skies animation and lets you move an enemy unit to it's row. The clear skies animation does nothing seemingly and it definitely doesn't promote when you play weather. So I'm just a little confused about this card. I'm not sure if this is something others are experiencing?

Vridhedd Brigade wrong description

The card ability says: Promote this unit when you play a weather card. I dont play ST but when my opponent used him he cleaned a row from weather and also moved a unit.

They are not swapped, Vrihedd brigade has abilities that are not mentioned in the description (and they're different than dwarven mercenary).

She show's clear sky animation first but don't apply it (i tested that), then move an ally or enemy to its row on its side (do not promote moved ally). I tested moving both on ally and enemy. And she does not get promoted when you play a weather card! I tested that with Fog.

If anyone tested something else popping up from her plz let us know. She has some mysterious tricks in her pocket it seems xD

Last edited:
theRiverfish;n8662660 said:
She show's clear sky animation first but don't apply it (i tested that)
I think it clears weather on the row it's played, since every faction has a card like that.

Vrihedd Brigade: doesn't promote card when weather is played

The card Vrihedd Brigade on Scoia'tael faction is supposed to promote itself when you play a weather card but it does not. Instead I have had it either move enemies around their board, kill multiple enemies, and whenever deployed it clears the weather on my side. Anyone else having troubles like that with this card?

Vrihedd Brigade clears weather from the row it is played, and moves an ally or opponent unit to the same row. Card description is wrong

Vrihedd Brigade and clear weather

I just played against this card and it doesn't do what it says.

It says "Promote this unit when you play a Weather Card" and at 4 strength it seems useless unless changes happen.

When they played it 'cleared weather from a row and moved an enemy unit to the opposing row which' is much more useful.

Also, the monsters card that clears weather from a row says remove weather from a row - this should be changed to be in line with the rest of them to make it easier when searching for cards.

Attachments

• photo143300.jpg
    photo143300.jpg
    347.6 KB · Views: 88
  • photo143310.jpg
    photo143310.jpg
    400.4 KB · Views: 75
The Vrihedd Brigade problem is baffling... CDPR hotfixed Drought, but they kept the Vrihedd Brigade with the wrong text...

Vrihedd Brigade two bugs with it

Vrihedd Brigade does not promote with weather as noted on card(bug 1)... it pulls a unit to different row instead(bug 2)

ST - Vrihedd Brigade card incorrect information

Maybe you know , ST , Vrihedd Brigade card: working as Clear Sky.
But its information; " Promote this unit when you play weather card "

I'm using ST spell deck and if this card could be promote itself as its on information , very useful for me :)

or please update :)

Vrihedd Brigade is bugged

Just tested Vrihedd Brigade for their Promote ability.

First one I played had a targeting arrow, which could select all units, including enemies. On selecting, it moved a unit to the same row.
Second copy I played triggered a "Clear skies" visual effect. (No weather present, not sure if it was really clear skies).

Seems like it's selecting a random deploy ability.
Neither of them were promoted when I played weather cards.

Is their ability bugged, or is the description on the card incorrect?

Top Bottom