Connection Issues: Public Beta

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're an F-Secure user like me, your issues now should be gone.

I worked with their support to figure out what was false triggering their protection, and as of right now I could log in / finish a single player game / open kegs without disconnects with all the SAFE services enabled.

Is there a reason, why I loose points, and not the opponent? I lost ~5 ranked games to this (that I was winning by a lot). Somehow it seems to disconnect during the games, I'm doing well in :/

No Title

I am having constant CTD or connection issues at the moment which have never happened beofre, I cannot even play a game.

Attachments

• photo146720.png
    photo146720.png
    144.9 KB · Views: 39
juhamoo;n8792390 said:
If you're an F-Secure user like me, your issues now should be gone.

I worked with their support to figure out what was false triggering their protection, and as of right now I could log in / finish a single player game / open kegs without disconnects with all the SAFE services enabled.

Good on you and fsecure

connect problem

Is it my problem that the frequent network anomalies result lost in two innings?
two times i can won but lost, u know what i saying. feelling bad, mkay.
so u guys tell me can solve this problem or not, or just my problem。

ps.It's machine translation.

Lather0519

Threads merged. There are several different connection problems at the moment. You can check this thread and see if there's anything useful for you to try.

Seems like connection issues are a common thing and i guess it doesnt matter if they are fixed as soon as beta is over but come on...

How is there no way to reconnect to a game? I can see my opponent move stuff around and then the next instant my connection is gone and i immediately forfeit the game? What's the policy behind this? You can go AFK and rope for 2 mins but can't give players 10 seconds to reconnect after an interruption?

Out of three games today so far, two ended prematurely due to "out of sync" or "disconnect" issues, the third game got stuck on end-of-game screen with client not responding anymore. My internet connection is fine, only GWENT is having problems, nothing else. Three out of three seems to be a bit high...

Lost my last 3 games to a disconnect issue, while one card in hand and winning!

Lost my last 3 games to a disconnect issue, while one card in hand and winning!

Enough said! It is incredibly frustrating. I'll have to stop playing ranked for now...

Last edited by a moderator:
dimikolpa thread merged

CDPR have mentioned in their stream that they are looking into this issue. Please be patient for a little longer.

thoughts about connectivity issues

i feel that its great that there will be a way to reconnect to a game in progress soon, but what good will it be if the slightest hiccup in the connection continuously makes you have to reconnect to the game? i think that the server stability needs to be looked at as well. people from EU might not have it happen as often, but i find myself disconnecting from about 80% of my games because of even the smallest inconsistency in the connection. the game design and mechanics are all amazing and it would be a shame to limit the games growth just because of the connection issues

Yo! I intentionally came to this forum just to say, WHAT THE HELL OF SERVER ARE U GUYS USING!??? God damn it I lost many many times in ranked match because your server is such a potato. How dare you make it to the PUBLIC with server connection like this.

brisingr90;n8827300 said:
How dare you make it to the PUBLIC with server connection like this.

It is public, but it is still beta and patch is on the way. So please, try to be patient. Bugs and problems are part of beta testing.

They mentioned in the stream that they fixed the server interrupted issue. And it's working very good since them and having a lot of fun.

UK here. Playing today I had about four mid-game disconnects across several hours of play. Internet was constantly on, with no problems for browser or other software accessing the web. Sophos Protection as anti-virus.

I'm not happy, obviously. But I understand that this is beta and this is more intended as a report that I'm still seeing significant connection problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom