[bug] After today's update Sheldon Skaggs unit moving causes major issues

+
[bug] After today's update Sheldon Skaggs unit moving causes major issues

http://imgur.com/a/OCZlE When Sheldon Skaggs mass relocates one of his rows they overlap with existing troops on their new rows. It can be fixed by playing another card in that row, but if the round ends with them overlapping those covered up cards are stuck there forever. They don't do anything, they don't count for anything, but they're not selectable in the graveyard either cause they're still technically on the board.

Lord of Undvik disappears

When I played Hjalmar, the opponent played Sheldon Skaggs, shuffled his units including my Undvik and Undvik disappeared, maybe under one of his other units, so I couldn't target him with thunder. It seems this bug can be reproduced because the player played Sheldon right after i played Hjalmar, like he knew it would happen. Not gonna blame anyone for exploits but it seemed fishy.

I saw Skeldon make disappear units as well, but I do nothing about how to exploit it.

Have you reported it as a bug?

Unit stacking in siege row

I noticed this bug several times in my games playing dwarf deck, and decided to reproduce it in practice. Also gonna say this right away, I'm posting this here because for some reason I can't send support tickets. :(

When there are 1 or 2 units on the siege row (tested only with gold ones), and Sheldon Skaggs is played, the units that are moved to siege row are stacked, making the one beneath untargetable. When a card is played on a siege row afterwards, units reset their positions. I am certain the bug is there and that is larger than what I've tried to reproduce. It's possibly exploitable, as the opponent can't target the unit hidden beneath the moved one. Hoping it's fixed as soon as possible :)

Attachments

• photo155010.png
    photo155010.png
    348.3 KB · Views: 61
  • photo155020.png
    photo155020.png
    345.7 KB · Views: 86
  • photo155030.png
    photo155030.png
    328.1 KB · Views: 61
Top Bottom