My graphic cards says that "Deck Collection" is very unoptimized

+
My graphic cards says that "Deck Collection" is very unoptimized

Hello Gents,

It seems like there's something wrong with Deck Collection. Whenever I open this page my graphic card starting heating up. The temperature is going down just after I go back to menu.
The strangest thing is fact that even multiplayer gameplay is not demanding as viewing my cards...

Some hardware info

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Card name: AMD Radeon R9 200 / HD 7900 Series
Display Memory: 6890 MB
Dedicated Memory: 3050 MB
Shared Memory: 3840 MB
Current Mode: 2560 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Yeah, same here. Yesterday i got BSOD while was deleting basic decks from collection and after i've completed all faction quests and opened kegs. Now im rly scared to play again because i dont want this game to burn my video card. =\
Would be nice if this will be investigated and fixed. Also premium cards' animation is a bit laggy for me may be because of old notebook i play with.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
6144MB RAM
AMD Radeon 6600M and 6700M Series
Windows7 Home Premium x64

Last edited:
SigilFey;n8621550 said:
That...is really weird then. Go ahead and run a dxdiag scan using the 64-bit option, and send that in with a short description to CDPR Support. I have no idea why the GPU would skyrocket for something like this unless it was rendering outrageously high FPS.

https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Done.
If I had to take a shoot I would say that maybe too many objects are rendered simultaneously even if they're not visible?

Fr33c3l;n8621990 said:
Done.
If I had to take a shoot I would say that maybe too many objects are rendered simultaneously even if they're not visible?

Highly possible depending on your mod collection vs. available system resources.

My frames drop sometimes in the collection menu when I go to craft. For no reason. 60fps everywhere at max settings no matter what but it drops to 20-30 sometimes. Not an issue on my end

Top Bottom